• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    im very surprised they didn't get the unregulated rifles and shot gun private sales bill that would have regulated them through. I'd bet they might try this next year again

This is a great lesson on DEFINING the fight and hitting your political opponent at their weak point. Instead of objecting to a rifle registration for all rifles--which includes our beloved cash & carry H-bars-- we made the fight as Democrats vs. Hunters.

Once that happened on the Bricks and in shared photos on Facebook the Rats could never get off defense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      147.7 KB · Views: 211

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    This show was so good, it needs to go on the road -- outside each of the beatable tyrants' "other job" home offices, during the primaries if they're being primaried, and during the generals if not. Keep the momo, going in MoCo, HoCo, and everywhere else!

Need a good spin line(s) as to why these bills all failed, and pin it on these jack@sses, relentlessly. Even these tyrants are too left for Maryland's Left, and couldn't convince their cabal to entirely do away with Due Process.

This. It needs to be a year-round project. Identify, isolate, and ridicule these tyrants using our newly created R&R tactics. Hit em in front of their homes, district offices, fundraising efforts, and any events that we are able to identify

Count me in for the Rack n Roll Roadshow!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Same lesson for the "Imitation Firearm Ban" that we killed. This category included BB guns and Airsoft guns. Once we renamed it the "DEMOCRAT Toy Gun Ban", the Rats were on their heels for good. They could never recover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      98.7 KB · Views: 205

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This. It needs to be a year-round project. Identify, isolate, and ridicule these tyrants using our newly created R&R tactics. Hit em in front of their homes, district offices, fundraising efforts, and any events that we are able to identify

Excellent! Hope you can make it tomorrow night as one of the first brothers to answer our call in frigid February weather.

Victory Party thread here!

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=192278

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    We are finally discovering the Alinsky tactics that they have been using forever.

The puppets are pure genius man. Epic even.

Everyone who stood on those bricks morning and evening is a red-blooded patriot, but none more so than orange hat man, and you R&R.

The hours and dedication you guys put in the last few months defies belief.

I am proud to know you :beer:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are finally discovering the Alinsky tactics that they have been using forever.

Everyone who stood on those bricks morning and evening is a red-blooded patriot, but none more so than orange hat man, and you R&R.

Thanks NatBoh! It was an honor to stand with you.

Deep Lurker sends his regards.

I don't know about him but I am laying low for a day or two because of drone overflights.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Can we assume that the bicyclists from Connecticut were a no show?

No, they never showed but the timing put us on the Bricks right at the time that Gov. Hogan was conducting a huge press conference at Lawyer's Mall.

Walking back to the Governor's Mansion, Hogan heard our cheers for him, stopped and waved, gave us a BIG thumbs up, and with a big grin said "You all are really working hard!"

Great moment.

Last edited:

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    No, they never showed but the timing put us on the Bricks right at the time that Gov. Hogan was conducting a huge press conference at Lawyer's Mall.

Walking back to the Governor's Mansion, Hogan heard our cheers for him, stopped and waved, and with a big grin said "You all are really working hard!"

Great moment.

I'm sure it was. Good that he took notice.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.

Kudos to you guys for being there! Thank you!
    Regarding Alinsky tactics- I posted a link to that on MSI. Here it is also 12-rules-for-radicals. This one is a good read also. How to debate leftists and destroy them by Ben Shipiro.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Another great "message detour" was heaping derision on the Rats about their Antique Firearms bill.

"Antique Firearms Crime Wave! REALLY??" . Even Bikebreath, standing there, can't stop laughing.

This, as with most of our popular signs, is the handiwork of Deep Lurker...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      101.5 KB · Views: 207

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Walking back to the Governor's Mansion, Hogan heard our cheers for him, stopped and waved, and with a big grin said "You all are really working hard!"

Great moment.

I imagine he's quite relieved to not have to get involved with signing for vetoing some of the ones that failed.

Another great "message detour" was heaping derision on the Rats about their Antique Firearms bill.

"Antique Firearms Crime Wave! REALLY??" . Even Bikebreath, standing there, can't stop laughing.

Just want to say a sincere THANK YOU to you and the others that did all this for all of us. True Maryland patriots. I've watched your videos on youtube as well. Really great job guys one and all.:thumbsup:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Yes. And there's also the McCarthyism theme that ran through so much of this year's Gen Ass'y session, particularly the secret Terrorist suspect list.

jac43k

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Taneytown, MD
    This show was so good, it needs to go on the road -- outside each of the beatable tyrants' "other job" home offices, during the primaries if they're being primaried, and during the generals if not. Keep the momo, going in MoCo, HoCo, and everywhere else!

Need a good spin line(s) as to why these bills all failed, and pin it on these jack@sses, relentlessly. Even these tyrants are too left for Maryland's Left, and couldn't convince their cabal to entirely do away with Due Process.

^THIS^

Count me in...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Video compilations ...

2A_for_MD

And as we celebrate, just remember ... "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD

I like the enthusiasm, just be careful about it.

§ 3-904. Unlawful picketing and assembly

(a) Legislative policy. -- The General Assembly declares that:

(1) the protection and preservation of the home is the keystone of democratic government;

(2) the public health and welfare and the good order of the community require that members of the community enjoy in their homes a feeling of well-being, tranquility, and privacy and, when absent from their homes, carry with them the sense of security inherent in the assurance that they may return to the enjoyment of their homes;

(3) the practice of picketing before or about residences and dwelling places causes emotional disturbance and distress to the occupants;

(4) the purpose of this practice is to harass the occupants of the residences and dwelling places;

(5) without resort to this practice, full opportunity exists, and under the provisions of this article will continue to exist, for the exercise of freedom of speech and other constitutional rights; and

(6) the provisions of this section are necessary in the public interest to avoid the detrimental results described in this subsection.

(b) Effect of section. -- This section does not prohibit:

(1) picketing or assembly in connection with a labor dispute, as defined in § 4-301 of the Labor and Employment Article;

(2) picketing in a lawful manner of a person's home when it is also the person's sole place of business; or

(3) holding a meeting or assembly on any premises commonly used for the discussion of subjects of general public interest.

(c) Prohibited -- Assembly disrupting home tranquility. -- A person may not intentionally assemble with another in a manner that disrupts a person's right to tranquility in the person's home.

(d) Penalty. --

(1) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 90 days or a fine not exceeding $ 100 or both.

(2) Each day on which a violation of this section occurs is a separate violation.

(e) Injunctive relief. -- In addition to the penalty provided in subsection (d) of this section, a circuit court:

(1) may enjoin conduct proscribed by this section; and

(2) in the proceeding for injunctive relief, may award damages, including punitive damages, against any person found guilty of violating this section.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I like the enthusiasm, just be careful about it.

§ 3-904. Unlawful picketing and assembly

(a) Legislative policy. -- The General Assembly declares that:

(1) the protection and preservation of the home is the keystone of democratic government;

(2) the public health and welfare and the good order of the community require that members of the community enjoy in their homes a feeling of well-being, tranquility, and privacy and, when absent from their homes, carry with them the sense of security inherent in the assurance that they may return to the enjoyment of their homes;

(3) the practice of picketing before or about residences and dwelling places causes emotional disturbance and distress to the occupants;

(4) the purpose of this practice is to harass the occupants of the residences and dwelling places;

(5) without resort to this practice, full opportunity exists, and under the provisions of this article will continue to exist, for the exercise of freedom of speech and other constitutional rights; and

(6) the provisions of this section are necessary in the public interest to avoid the detrimental results described in this subsection.

(b) Effect of section. -- This section does not prohibit:

(1) picketing or assembly in connection with a labor dispute, as defined in § 4-301 of the Labor and Employment Article;

(2) picketing in a lawful manner of a person's home when it is also the person's sole place of business; or

(3) holding a meeting or assembly on any premises commonly used for the discussion of subjects of general public interest.

(c) Prohibited -- Assembly disrupting home tranquility. -- A person may not intentionally assemble with another in a manner that disrupts a person's right to tranquility in the person's home.

(d) Penalty. --

(1) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 90 days or a fine not exceeding $ 100 or both.

(2) Each day on which a violation of this section occurs is a separate violation.

(e) Injunctive relief. -- In addition to the penalty provided in subsection (d) of this section, a circuit court:

(1) may enjoin conduct proscribed by this section; and

(2) in the proceeding for injunctive relief, may award damages, including punitive damages, against any person found guilty of violating this section.

^ Valid point. Avoid their families/homes. And that still leaves open places of business, campaign locations and offices, etc.

On another topic...

Rack&Roll Roadshow = Rackettes? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom