• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    We may, and put MAY in huge capital letters, start letting customers with multiple transfers in stock start having all their firearms that have been here longer than 7 days as soon as the first "ND" comes back.

this is essentially what I am now doing, also. repeat customers with a recent ND

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    I recently came across the following Open Letter to the FFLs of California from the ATF advising them on the legality of releasing on their 10th day. https://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/pdf-files/041913-open-letter-ca.pdf

Contacting the ATF to convince them to write up a similar open letter for the FFLs of Maryland would help use out tremendously.

Please join me in contacting the Firearms Industry Programs Branch at fipb@atf.gov or by phone at (202) 648-7190.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    up from 130 daily to over 600 daily with no staffing increases. state police officer waited over 90 days for a used mark 1.
    i'd have bought something else. i was'nt buying to beat any ban, was just wanting a plinker.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    While they are releasing in 10 days, I believe they have put a hold on transfers right now.

They would have to chime in to confirm but I believe they said they did not want people to transfer to them from other FFLs already in MD to get the normal release period. I don't think that pertains to new acquisitions from out of state FFLS or Gunbroker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom