• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River
    Haven't seen this here yet. Copied from another poster over on XDtalk

Amendments For S.649

1. S.AMDT.711 to S.649 Purpose will be available when the amendment is proposed for consideration. See Congressional Record for text.
    Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 4/11/2013) Cosponsors (22)
    Latest Major Action: 4/11/2013 Senate amendment submitted

2. S.AMDT.712 to S.649 Purpose will be available when the amendment is proposed for consideration. See Congressional Record for text.
    Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 4/11/2013) Cosponsors (3)
    Latest Major Action: 4/11/2013 Senate amendment submitted

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - S.649 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    Click Amendements:

then S.AMDT.711, then TEXT OF AMENDMENT AS SUBMITTED: CR S2598-2610
    then S.AMDT.712, then TEXT OF AMENDMENT AS SUBMITTED: CR S2610-2611

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Well shazam and gol-leee!!!. Surprise surprise !!

Attachments

• gomer.jpg
      gomer.jpg
      7.3 KB · Views: 906

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    You know, I think that any Pro-2A congressmen who didn't think that this would happen should be publically spanked with a freshly caught flounder.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    No way!!! Thought her legislation was DOA. Gasp!

Somebody pullin my leg around here???

*** If you think a theatre filled with unarmed people against a lone gunman is scary, imagine a disarmed populace against a tyrannical government ***

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hopefully it will lead to the defeat of this in the Senate. They'd been better off just going for background checks instead

RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River
    Color me shocked.:indiffere

Well shazam and gol-leee!!!. Surprise surprise !!

You know, I think that any Pro-2A congressmen who didn't think that this would happen should be publically spanked with a freshly caught flounder.

Never said it was a surprise. But it is indeed news worthy

No way!!! Thought her legislation was DOA. Gasp!

Somebody pullin my leg around here???

*** If you think a theatre filled with unarmed people against a lone gunman is scary, imagine a disarmed populace against a tyrannical government ***

Attachments

• Not_sure_if_serious.jpg
      Not_sure_if_serious.jpg
      20.9 KB · Views: 891

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Wow. I just can't wait to see what other great surprises lie in store for us. Yes, no one is surprised that she's trying to push this turd, after all, if she could have all of our firearms, she would... Her words.

Feinstein has never met a firearm (other than her own) that she has liked in the hands of Mr. and Mrs. America. She is a freedom hating libtard and there is no saving her.

The question remains, who will sell out? Will enough traitors to the constitution, and the rights it was designed to protect, show up to pass this turd to the Congress? I suspect it will go to Congress with the AWB in place. Also expect a separate amendment to limit magazine capacity and other "common sense" provisions we can "live with".

It's gonna get ugly, those who panic bought probably were smart to do so. I am buying stuff myself, but not "panic buying". I got an order of MG13 mags on it's way to Virginia today at $10 each for use in my Hakim (Not an assault weapon).

I am so done with the continuing erosion of freedom in the name of public safety! I prefer freedom over safety, I am ok with the risks involved, please stop protecting me from myself!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    If I read it correctly...she only introduced it, as she said she would. The senate would have to vote to accept it and so far only Tim Kaine is a co sponsor (I hope this ensures that VA votes him out when his term is up).

The introduce stupid bills and amendments all the time. Look at the crap that comes out of Mcarthy every year. I can't wait to see how the vote goes though.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Good. Hope it gets attached the bill it will ensure the whole thing goes down the toilet. No way it paas as in the Senate and the house with AWB attached.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    This is the same bill that Harry Reid won't give a vote because there were less than 40 votes for it? If it manages to get attached then it'll sink any chance of it passing the House.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Hopefully it will lead to the defeat of this in the Senate. They'd been better off just going for background checks instead

I don't think it has been "added" to the current legislation, only offered. It will be summarily voted down.

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    Feinstein is such a tool, if she had an assault weapon, she'd probably shoot herself in the foot. This is really ridiculous. I'm sure that by adding that, she will have effectively "shot down" (pun intended) the Bill, period. We'll have to wait and see if this gets added to the bill.

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    Didn't Harry Reid actually tell her to offer it as an amendment? They believe they can pass it through quicker than a a bill itself. Oh well, no surprise

alpine44

Feb 5, 2010
    Why does this woman not understand that what happened to people of her faith and to political dissidents in Nazi Germany makes owning so called "assault weapons" pretty much a civic duty ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom