• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    Picked up a gem-tech oasis and am having feeding issues. First round goes great, second round or after is getting shaved off ass it hits the ramp and then jams. I am thinking it may just need to be smoothed out a bit and polished. Has anyone ever herd of anything like this or have any recommendations? Also I am debating fixing myself or sending back to gem-tech because it is brand new. Any suggestions on what I should do?
    Thanks,
    Richie

- Also I have tried about 10 different types of rounds to rule out that.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Call Gemtech and ask them what you should do. If polishing doesn't work you don't want to be jammed in case of warranty issues. I know Kel Whelan personally and he is a great guy. Ask for him when you call and he will take care of you. I know it is a pain to send back, but better safe than sorry. Kevin

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I haven't had any issue with them so far. These have been very reliable. I would be interested in checking it out.

I won't be in this week though.

If you do send it to Gem Tech, they will get it taken care of ASAP. Just call them and explain the problem. I just had a suppressor upgraded and rebuilt and it was 9 days door to door.

+1 on Kel, he has helped me a few times with information and just getting suppressors. You can't ask for better customer service from a company

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom