• Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    American-Red-Cross-400.jpg

kimsmells

Feb 15, 2010
    Maryland
    Ill be there this morning. The idea of getting stuck after a whole nights work is so unappealing..... but for a great cause nonetheless.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Please be sure to check in with me to get your MDS Sticker (no pun intended) karma.

I will be wearing my new MSI polo, wandering around or in the office near the Coke machine.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]The November Blood Drive took in 33 units. All-in-all a good (but long) day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]BIG THANKS[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]go out to the 2 Maryland Shooters that donated.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Squaredout & kimsmells[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It was good to meet both of you and thank you for your support[/FONT]

Squaredout

The Widows Son
    Mar 25, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]The November Blood Drive took in 33 units. All-in-all a good (but long) day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]BIG THANKS[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]go out to the 2 Maryland Shooters that donated.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Squaredout & kimsmells[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It was good to meet both of you and thank you for your support[/FONT]

Anytime Brother. Now that I know that this event will happen on a regular I will donate with your cause. It closer to home for me. I also made some new friends there. We where talking about books and old TV shows. Just keep me posted on upcomming events. Thanks!!!!!!!!:party29:

kimsmells

Feb 15, 2010
    Maryland
    Yes, yes thank for the opportunity I've been meaning to donate for quite some time. Just keep us updated on the next one. :)

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    How was the turn out? anyone have anything going on in March? I should be eligible first or second week. I just gave my 16th unit (593mls each according to the lady) at the end of December. Maybe I'll live long enough to be one of those old guys who do 80 gallons :)

kimsmells

Feb 15, 2010
    Maryland
    How was the turn out? anyone have anything going on in March? I should be eligible first or second week. I just gave my 16th unit (593mls each according to the lady) at the end of December. Maybe I'll live long enough to be one of those old guys who do 80 gallons :)

Pretty large group, only 2 from here. The wait was a bit long, but not too bad at all. Ill be there next time, and will remember to eat breakfast. :sad20:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Pretty large group, only 2 from here. The wait was a bit long, but not too bad at all. Ill be there next time, and will remember to eat breakfast. :sad20:

If you forget to eat breakfast remember to drink a beer afterward. Cheapest. Date. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom