• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Helpful hint -DO NOT fumble with your keys while getting onto the senate building elevator. If you drop them THEY WILL fall down the shaft.

- this has been a public service announcement from the dumbest F*ck ever.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Got there at 12:45 as everyone was parting ways. Work got in the way. Oh well, I'll plan better next time.

Im happy that so many folks made it!

Come to the workshops!

1-2 is digital advocacy (Senate room 422)

2-3 is citizen advocacy in House room 142

3-4 is the Legislative outlook forum, House room 142

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Citizen activist session going on now in House Room 142. Good tips on getting our 2A message across.

There are 2 advocacy sessions, 1-2pm and 2-3pm, same room (House 142); I'll be at the 2pm session.

Lot of good energy among the pro-rights crowd today . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    As I noted in other threads, I got to go incognito with my boss to lobby for something else. I didn't make it to the rally, and as I walked between Senate and House buildings it looked significantly smaller than last year. However, the good thing for me was that I got in to see 6 delegates and my Senator under the guise of what my boss wanted. I gave the spiel I was supposed to for my boss, but then added my personal views on what was going on outside. I got a warm reception from my delegates (my Senator is the evil Brochin, who I missed by seconds as he headed out to lunch).

Overall, not a bad day. If there is a day to testify on the bill that will try to get the HQL to double as CC permit, I will make time to get down there again to testify. I am well-spoken and educated, a teacher, etc., so I don't "fit the profile" THEY have of US, so I might be the perfect person to speak.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Clearly not as large as last year, but still a respectable turnout. I'm hoping we will still have one of if not the largest gathering for this session.

I estimated 700 or more at peak, and possibly still more in the buildings.

Considering there is no "big beast" that we're up against, I'm not unhappy with the turnout. As mentioned, it's still much more than the antis can muster.

Save your powder for 2/26 and (tentatively) 3/4.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I estimated 700 or more at peak, and possibly still more in the buildings.

Considering there is no "big beast" that we're up against, I'm not unhappy with the turnout. As mentioned, it's still much more than the antis can muster.

Save your powder for 2/26 and (tentatively) 3/4.

Good because I came down with what feels like the flu or flu light. (I had the shot...)

I wanted to go today but with my head exploding didn't think it a good idea. I will go on either of those dates, let those of us that couldn't attend today, know which is the better venue for impact/presence.

Thank you all who took time off today to show support. Unfortunately most of us have to work today in order for those who don't can still have their lobster dinners tonight. :sad20:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom