• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Theres no lack of O'Malley signs around here...:innocent0

In reality, O'Malley's signs would be perfect. He'll have no use for them if re-elected next week. He'll be restricted by term limits and having "Martin O'Malley for Governor" signs would be pretty pointless, so we might as well recycle them properly.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have 2 AR500 hanging steel plates, any problems with bringing them this year ? I wanted to stick one out at 100 yards and another at 200 yards.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Can't remember exactly, but didn't they just rule that taking campaign signs wasn't a crime with that sheriff vs state cop case a while back?

If I buy something and put it up in my yard and you come along and take it, that's theft, plain and simple.

Although I would argue that it's worse than mere petty theft because it's essentially a suppression of another person's first amendment rights. You wouldn't want someone taking your guns, so don't take away their rights to free speech.

Pardon my digression.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    If I buy something and put it up in my yard and you come along and take it, that's theft, plain and simple.

Although I would argue that it's worse than mere petty theft because it's essentially a suppression of another person's first amendment rights. You wouldn't want someone taking your guns, so don't take away their rights to free speech.

Pardon my digression.

I agree, and would not suggest stealing a sign. But after the election I imagine people would give them away.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county

Pardon my digression.

Just get one of the illegally posted ones off the highway or the telephone poles.

That's where I get the backers for my target stands.

It's suggested that citizens remove the ones posted on public property.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    Save me one round of 30-40 Krag? :D

Spot -- Sorry -- I've had to bail on the Fall shoot. But I'd be happy to rendezvous with you at some mutually agreeable time/place and give you as many rounds on the Krag (or anything else I've got that interests you) as you like...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom