• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    updated...

EXPOSED: FBI FAILS on 1 MILLION background checks​

In today's episode, we take a look at an NBC report which highlights how many times that existing "gun safety" has failed from the FBI...
    Would you believe 1 million failures on background checks occurred in 2020 - 2021? The big question...
    Why would they want MORE Gun Control if their existing Gun Control is so flawed?... It boggles the mind.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would not expect nothing more from that useless agency, they are too bust raiding Trump supporters and being a political arm of injustice.
    F- the FBI = F , Biden's , Investigators

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Repeat after me, "'Gun control' has nothing to do with allowing the further possession of firearms by lawful individuals but only to make it so onerous as to be near impossible." Unless you are a rich elite.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Repeat after me, "'Gun control' has nothing to do with allowing the further possession of firearms by lawful individuals but only to make it so onerous as to be near impossible." Unless you are a rich elite.

Quite simply, ^bears repeating^

Heck, deserving of bill boards for that matter!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Professionalism appears on the wane.

Accountability is headed south fast.

Until and unless we can demand accountability and have organizations that uphold their legal duty and moral obligation, we’re gonna continue to have front row seats at the shit show.

While I’m sure there are good agents, the organization and its culture are ROTTEN TO THE CORE.

Shame on them.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    In my book after 2016 and the total cluster fu&& that resulted from them doing that so called investigation of slick willy, and stab em in the back Hitlery I do not trust them as far as i can throw them. Nothing that comes out of those double doors surprises me anymore. They have 2 black eyes plus more and no way in heck can they redeem themselves. True their might be some good apples at the bottom but the top brass are all rotten to the core in my book! and those good apples had better get out and find someplace else to work because they are all labeled rotten to the core

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    More than 6,300 retrieval referrals were issued in 2020 and another 5,200 in 2021

Not good. Next step will be "universal waiting period" to give the inept FBI time to do a thorough background check. Bye bye instant check.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Not good. Next step will be "universal waiting period" to give the inept FBI time to do a thorough background check. Bye bye instant check.

All these "retrievals" are going to interfere with their important work at school board meetings and Catholic churches.

By the way, what was the "waiting period" in 1791? I can't remember...

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    All these "retrievals" are going to interfere with their important work at school board meetings and Catholic churches.

By the way, what was the "waiting period" in 1791? I can't remember...
    Not to mention future Waco, Ruby Ridge debacles... Shameful records of fails.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I don't think any fair-minded rational person could have a positive view of the actions and performance of the FBI over the last decade. At best they are the domestic spy agency of the DNC. At worst they are a domestic enemy beholden to chinese influence.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    6300 out of 36,900,000 in 2020.
    0.00017, or 0.017%
    Less than 2 hundredths of a percent.

Be scared. Be very scared.
    Because ATF and FBI know you're a far easier target than a real criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom