Maryland
    boobie4.jpg

:innocent0:lol2:

I would hit it !:lol2:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    We were recently contacted by the PETFC (People for the Ethical Treatment of Fat Chicks) and threatened with legal action if we didn't reign FPS in. Sorry FPS, it was either delete your threads or be paying the Haagen Dazs bill for a year for the local fan club of The View.

But seriously, I don't really know which threads you're referring to but you are always welcome to PM one of us and ask. We don't usually give explanations on every single deleted post simply because it would take all day and we have lives too. You guys have no idea of some of the stuff that pops up here or how much. But I really don't know of the threads the OP is referring to so FPS maybe send one of us a PM and someone will let you know.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    If I want to get an eyeful of jigglies or join in a political tirade, there are tons of other outlets for those proclivities. It's nice that those threads are tolerated here to a certain extent, and the banter is fun... but really... MDS exists for the MD Shooters.

If a mod thinks a thread takes away from the overall value and/or PR of MDshooters, so be it. We're getting quoted in newspapers now. There's a bigger political game that we play into. A change of public to private poll--or specific language--only means someone at the top is trying to avoid having a thread derailed or locked because of the kind of responses it might attract. Or the members it might finger.

There's enough butthurt here between certain members just over gun related topics. So far I've not seen a mod make a decision that wasn't for the benefit of MDS as a whole.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Mamma's gonna worry
    I've been a bad, bad boy
    No use sayin' sorry
    It's something I enjoy

angelina-jolie-pic-01.jpg

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I would just like to point out there was a fat chick in the boobies thread! there was no
    fat chick discrimination!

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I know a couple of my posts were deleted in 1 or 2 threads . I am an opinionated old bastard,well middle aged, Umm, young bastard,i'll go with that.

And for the price of admission it ain't the end of the world. :thumbsup:

Way back when one silly leftist claimed "he had the same right to say his opinion". Sounds about right BUT this board is privately owned and funded by the owner so in reality..... NONE of us has a "right" to do shit. We may be afforded the generosity to say something but NONE of us has any "rights'.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I moderate a board for medical students. You can't curse or even insult people.....it's terrible.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    And for the price of admission it ain't the end of the world. :thumbsup:

Way back when one silly leftist claimed "he had the same right to say his opinion". Sounds about right BUT this board is privately owned and funded by the owner so in reality..... NONE of us has a "right" to do shit. We may be afforded the generosity to say something but NONE of us has any "rights'.

:thumbsup:

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    It happens on every forum. Many people avoid forums for that reason. I happen to find some of the things on this forum beneficial so I deal with what you pointed out. It could be a power trip...it could be legit...it is almost always a judgment call. I happen to disagree with deleting posts...lock a thread or delete the thread but don't pick and choose who says what.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Lol at all the butt hurt from the 2011/12 join dates. Yet they have thousands of posts.

Stick around, STFU, and learn how this forum is run. Stop complaining about a community you just ****ing joined. Your post count does not equal status.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom