Experience with https://farmhousestorecompany.com/?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snardo

Nov 25, 2019
    Wondering if anyone has any experience buying from Farmhouse Store Company, purveyors of concealment home decor and furniture?

I placed an order on Nov 1, 2023. On 11/15 I received a "shipping notification". It's in quotes because it just provides a tracking number as evidence that a shipping label has been created. On 11/24, the tracking info still said "Shipping Label Created". I sent an email to the company to check on it. The response indicated that:
    - they only send out shipments once a week, on Friday.
    - The previous week (11/17) there were too many packages to all fit on the truck
    - they gave staff off for Black Friday, so nothing went out that day
    - my package would ship the following week (i.e. 12/1)

I checked the tracking info again this morning and it still says "Label Created".
    Another email exchange and now they're saying the reason my package hasn't shipped yet is that they were out of the proper size boxes for my purchase. Now something doesn't smell quite right. If my package was ready to go on a truck on Nov 17, how could it be affected by a box shortage after that date?

At any rate, I'm curious if any of you have had any issues with this company. Thanks.

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    I hit scam-detector:

And it says OK.

BBB is mostly positive:

Perhaps touch base with them again. One of the BBB reviews sounds like the customer got nasty, and that didn't work well.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Is this place in Thurmont?
    If so, I have heard of complaints of them either delivering low quality products or not delivering at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom