• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    As many of you know, O’Malley is chairman of the Democratic Governors Association (DGA). I just sent this email through the contact link on their web site http://democraticgovernors.org/. I will call their office Monday morning. I also plan on directly contacting other Democratic governors to share my concerns.

MSI and AGC web masters may want to provide links to the DGA for other to do the same.

===
    Dear Sir,

I am writing you today as a concerned Democrat. It is my opinion that the Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association, Gov. Martin O’Malley, is taking the Democratic Party in a bad direction. Gov. O’Malley is pushing a radical progressive agenda that does not fit the beliefs of mainstream Democrats such as myself. As an example, in Maryland Gov. O’Malley is currently pushing for extreme restrictions on gun rights, and wind energy projects that will never produce. The push for extreme restrictions on gun rights will do nothing to save lives, but will only punish law abiding gun owners. The wind energy project being promoted by Gov. O’Malley will cost tax payers millions, and will never produce enough energy to return value to the tax payers. I believe that Gov. Martin O’Malley has the potential to embarrass the Democratic party in much the same way as Todd "legitimate rape" Akins embarrassed the Republican party.

I plan on contacting the other Democrat governors associated with this organization to share my concerns.

Thank you for your time.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    :party29:

although I'll have to take your word on "... progressive agenda that does not fit the beliefs of mainstream Democrats" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom