• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Everything must go!! You guys have a great selection right now, wish the political climate wasn't like this to give me some more time...

pedropcola

Feb 8, 2009
    Do I understand that on Monday the 30th you can still purchase AK's? The paperwork will get it under the wire?

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    No! SCAR 16's and 17's are not on the current list of weapons to be banned, unless the list is updated to include....Right now, to much misinformation/speculation...:rolleyes:

That's correct. The FN SCARs are not on the ban list specifically, although they may meet the feature test (folding stock/flash hider) which can be remedied to make them MD compliant after Oct 1.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    That's correct. The FN SCARs are not on the ban list specifically, although they may meet the feature test (folding stock/flash hider) which can be remedied to make them MD compliant after Oct 1.
    Yeah, who knows how that compensator will be classified? It's a pretty great platform, though I think the M1A is superior.

Thanks for all you do. I'm stunned that you sold all those AR receivers you had piled up in the cabinet yesterday! Good on you.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Yeah, who knows how that compensator will be classified? It's a pretty great platform, though I think the M1A is superior.

Thanks for all you do. I'm stunned that you sold all those AR receivers you had piled up in the cabinet yesterday! Good on you.

Thanks for your support.
    The SCAR 17 has grown on me, but I still love them M14 & G3 more. One of these years I'll get one of my holy grail weapons- an early A.I. Portuguese or Sudanese AR-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom