EXCLUSIVE | 11-year-old captured by cops 17 times for car thefts, burglaries. Here's why he's not facing charges

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Thing is they pass laws claiming they keep minors from being exploited for crimes, from going to prison, and to give them a chance at a normal life. In many cases the law is pushed as a solution to institutional racism and the disparity in minorities facing charges. Problem is it has the opposite effect, criminals exploit kids to avoid charges, as they get older, they are deeper into criminal culture, and have a much greater chance of getting killed by would be victims.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Holding the parents accountable, won't do a damn thing to stop the nonsense. If they try and control their children a good chance the parents will be charged with child abuse. Others will just report the kid as a runaway. Thanks to the MGA kids below a certain age know they are free to run wild, older thugs know they can recruit the younger ones to commit crimes for them. Its a win win for the thug culture, and the politicians to have a platform to run on. A no win for everyone else

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    If these young idiots receive no consequences for their actions, worse actions will surely follow as they grow older. Eventually, it will catch up and they will either wind up dead or in prison.

The compassion of the lawmakers...
    No fvcks given for the feral yutes - let 'em die. If they do breed, it will just spawn more of the same. The victims on the other hand are the ones offered no compassion...

Old-School Mark

My pronouns: Me, Myself and I.
    Jan 23, 2023
    Silver Spring
    Holding parents financially responsible for their kids’ misbehavior is an empty gesture. If some kid steals my car and destroys it, it wouldn’t matter if the parents had to pay $100 or $100,000; I’ll never see a dime of it and the parents probably have no assets. We need to put the parents in jail.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I know. The Dems I come across in my neighborhood facebook page all hate Fox 45. They won't allow themselves to find the real news. Sheep? Maybe, but ostriches with their head in the sand, for sure!
    Here's how you explain it to someone who doesn't want to know:

New Law: Any car theft which occurs on a Sunday is an automatic 20 year prison sentence for the offender.

Then ask them which day of the week they expect will have the least cars stolen.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Here's how you explain it to someone who doesn't want to know:

New Law: Any car theft which occurs on a Sunday is an automatic 20 year prison sentence for the offender.

Then ask them which day of the week they expect will have the least cars stolen.
    It's not the new law, it's that Jaondel is attending bible study and then volunteering at the assisted living place.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Parents are allowed to transition their children and drug them up for being kids.

Discipline them and the State will put you in jail.

The State has legalized abuse and criminalized discipline and people are shocked when children act like animals.

Throwing parents in jail when kids act like criminals isn't a solution, so I expect it to happen soon.

Triggerfinger

States Rights!
    Sep 1, 2012
    Richlands, North Carolina
    The problem is the juvenile courts and laws protecting children from criminal accountability. Perhaps putting the parents or guardians on probation for the first offense with accountability of all damages as a condition and criminal prosecution from 2nd offense forward. If parents or guardians get held accountable then things will change.
    I was thinking the same thing, but then again, how do you get blood from a turnip? Most of these parents don't have jack for money.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    No fvcks given for the feral yutes - let 'em die. If they do breed, it will just spawn more of the same. The victims on the other hand are the ones offered no compassion...
    By postponing the correction, there will likely be more victims.

To put it another way, MD lawmakers are ******* everyone, including those they are allegedly trying to help.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I was thinking the same thing, but then again, how do you get blood from a turnip? Most of these parents don't have jack for money.
    Forfeiture of federal and state tax returns until the debt is paid, Suspension of benefits from state or Federal sources until debt is paid, Volunteer work with organizations like state roads picking up trash along the roadways......

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    A 13 year old driver from Baltimore lost control/totalled a newer BMW car on my property (Way up in Harford) a few weeks ago, he was driving so fast he broke off the utility pole he crashed into and it landed 50 or so feet into my woods next to the car. There was an adult in the passenger seat

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    The system is going to help get the kid killed.
    Keep releasing him to go back to criminal activities unchecked and he'll offend the wrong victim, steal a car he can't handle or stuff a car in a chase from cops leading to his death.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    A 13 year old driver from Baltimore lost control/totalled a newer BMW car on my property (Way up in Harford) a few weeks ago, he was driving so fast he broke off the utility pole he crashed into and it landed 50 or so feet into my woods next to the car. There was an adult in the passenger seat
    Yikes. Everyone ok?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The reason we don’t give 13 year olds drivers licenses is the same reason there are so many teenagers shooting each other.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Yikes. Everyone ok?

I think so, I didn't bother checking it out as too many people were stopping to gawk. I've seen worse in my property tho (two car crash with roll over in my yard).

I heard the BMW engine noise fast as shit coming down the road, followed by the loudest non explosion sound you can ever hear with the house electric shutting off (utility pole missing 15 feet/leaning in the road)

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    The reason we don’t give 13 year olds drivers licenses is the same reason there are so many teenagers shooting each other.
    Yet if we're going a few miles over the speed limit, while still driving safely, we'll get a nice ticket....

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    I have no problem with a Wear and Carry permit holder shooting an armed carjacker, of any age, if they are in fear for their life.

Think of it as evolution in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom