Everytime there is a Pro 2A case or or decision imminent some bulls... happens..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    There is a murder every day in Baltimore, and in New York, Commiefornia... so there is literally always some ******** happening. Some of it coincides with court cases.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    The mass shooting in NY really makes the case for shall issue. If only someone was legally armed and had the chance to stop the shooter.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I was thinking the same thing. First the one last week or so in California, 5 or 6 people was a MASS SHOOTING. Now the one in NY :sad20:

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I'm not sure the grabbers are benefiting from these events in the way that they probably think they are.

The real catalyst for thought amongst many was the nightly riots. With commentators talking about "mostly peaceful" protests while the viewer watched arson and beatings and hamstrung law enforcement, one would have to be a special kind of stupid to continue to buy the "mostly peaceful" narrative.

Then add these national events.

Those paying attention are likely to be increasing in numbers I believe. Their likely conclusions:

-The authorities clearly can't or clearly won't prevent these recurring crimes.

-In many instances, either by default or by design? For reasons either benevolent or downright sinister, the end result is that catch and release is today's reality. And catch and release policies are undeniably facilitating these crimes.

-In your moment of greatest need, the police cannot or will not be assisting you.

-When these crimes occur, you are indeed most likely to be ENTIRELY on your own.

Give up my gun? Uh...no. I don't think so. On the contrary, if l don't own a gun at present? It becomes more obvious by the day that I damn sure need one, and today moreso than ever.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Wondering if the NY incident will be like the one in Vegas. Suspect found dead, suicide claimed, no motive ever found. Just another orchestrated shooting by the dark forces within the deep state that wish to disarm us all.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Wondering if the NY incident will be like the one in Vegas. Suspect found dead, suicide claimed, no motive ever found. Just another orchestrated shooting by the dark forces within the deep state that wish to disarm us all.
    His social media has been found, with tons of non politically expedient content.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm not sure the grabbers are benefiting from these events in the way that they probably think they are.

The real catalyst for thought amongst many was the nightly riots. With commentators talking about "mostly peaceful" protests while the viewer watched arson and beatings and hamstrung law enforcement, one would have to be a special kind of stupid to continue to buy the "mostly peaceful" narrative.

Then add these national events.

Those paying attention are likely to be increasing in numbers I believe. Their likely conclusions:

-The authorities clearly can't or clearly won't prevent these recurring crimes.

-In many instances, either by default or by design? For reasons either benevolent or downright sinister, the end result is that catch and release is today's reality. And catch and release policies are undeniably facilitating these crimes.

-In your moment of greatest need, the police cannot or will not be assisting you.

-When these crimes occur, you are indeed most likely to be ENTIRELY on your own.

Give up my gun? Uh...no. I don't think so. On the contrary, if l don't own a gun at present? It becomes more obvious by the day that I damn sure need one, and today moreso than ever.
    Spot on, and exactly what has driven the huge bump in gun sales over the last two years.

People are not as stupid as the Liberati believe them to be.

Pope414

I had to go to New York last week for a family function and of course I had a far left loon in-law knowing I am constitutional conservative pro 2A decided he wanted to enlighten me.. long story short facts really blow their minds... he went on and on about all things trump but he really felt the need to give me his anti speech about the Ca. shooting & I asked him why is it you don`t hear squat until a case/decision is before the court? seems to me the media wants to play down all the violence as it flys in the face of their anti policing agenda UNLESS they think they can use it politically.....I just got that 1000 yard stare and a "its all trumps fault" ...After that I realized the left is so panic stricken they are toast & they know it

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    There is a murder every day in Baltimore, and in New York, Commiefornia... so there is literally always some ******** happening. Some of it coincides with court cases.
    The Baltimore shootings don’t make the National nightly news. It’s BOB crime. The Dems don’t gas. Only the high profile mass shootings count. And they show up on the regular, every time the left needs a new poster child.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Police shootings are always big news for the media; that's police shooting others, not police getting shot.

Currently in Chicago, we have, so far this year, 145 homicides, 611 shot and wounded.

Statistics for police shootings (the brutes!) in Chi: 1 dead, 4 wounded so far this year.

(Interesting to see that the same killed/wounded ratio applies to both groups.)

By all means, let's clamp down on all those racist cops.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Is it just me or does it seem everytine there is a challenge to the lefts anti 2A agenda mass shootings happen without fail... I am really starting to wonder.....
    When there are a few dozen a year, yeah that’s bound to happen. Politicizing that is easy. No need to invent anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom