Ever buy stuff for a gun you dont own yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I did ok when I had five 30 round mags bought and loaded with ammo before getting my rifle together. However, I didn't do so well when I was in love with a CZ-75 from afar and bought 4 magazines, only to find the trigger reach is to much for my little hands. Anyone want to buy 4 brand new CZ-75 mags? :sad20:

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I did ok when I had five 30 round mags bought and loaded with ammo before getting my rifle together. However, I didn't do so well when I was in love with a CZ-75 from afar and bought 4 magazines, only to find the trigger reach is to much for my little hands. Anyone want to buy 4 brand new CZ-75 mags? :sad20:
    List them in the classifieds here, I'm sure somebody here'll want them.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I do it all of the time ...

It fills an inner need while I'm saving up for my next addition.

Whether its ammo, a mag, or a set of grips, you know that you're going to want to 'accessorize' once you get it, so why not before ?

Some might call it an affliction, but I call it a vision. :innocent0

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

You bought the decocker version, didn't you. Cocked and locked is the nly oway to go with that for people with short fingers.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I have an old 3 screw ruger .41mag with 6 1/2" barrel. If you find one of the old models, you will really like it, shoots great.
    I am currently accumulating parts to do a mini-T2K. It's an AR based platform in spacegun configuration that has an Anschutz barreled action mated to the DPMS slick side upper receiver with cuts made for the bolt. I saw where someone had built one over on the national match forum. Way cool!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    You're not a true reloader until you've bought dies for a firearm you don't own yet.

And waiting to take delivery on one you've already paid for doesn't count.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Um... I have 500rds of 9mm ammo in my safe... I still have yet to own a firearm of any sort that fires that conveniently priced round :)

Windsors

Apr 20, 2012
    Kingsville, MD
    You're not a true reloader until you've bought dies for a firearm you don't own yet.

And waiting to take delivery on one you've already paid for doesn't count.

Just saw that. I got a 6.8 die and plate and have no idea when I will order the barrel and BCG.

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    bought polish ak armorers parts kit and 30 round mag still no ak. But still working on getting pieces. extra ar striped lower just in case. So yes I suffer from the same affliction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom