• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Went to the preview this afternoon, whole barn full of tools from 1/4" socket sets up to 1"drive sets. A lot of Snap On, old Craftsman etc. Table of ammunition and accessories. Tool Boxes, welders, lathe, 2 lots of RC trucks and cars in other words a little bit of everything and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Firearms through local FFL ( I forget the name but he's located in the Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall, think he used to be an IP here)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That would be GLR Enterprises . Good people .

If you have interest in older C&Rs , Gary regularly picks up Estates , and quai- Estates .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    What do you do with a D8 Caterpillar that doesn't run?

If the price is right , make it run and still come out ahead . Or have lots of spare parts for your fleet of D8s .

On that theme , Gary , owner of the above FFL , was previously head of Heavy Equipment Maintenance for major companies , and operated his own Heavy Equipment Service company .

He's too busy with the gun store these days , but he could give you advice , or recommend someone no doubt .

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I’m not interested in it, just got curious. First you need something to move it with then just getting it on a trailer would be a PITA, Although if you were the person buying it you’d already have it figured out

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Went to the preview this afternoon, whole barn full of tools from 1/4" socket sets up to 1"drive sets. A lot of Snap On, old Craftsman etc. Table of ammunition and accessories. Tool Boxes, welders, lathe, 2 lots of RC trucks and cars in other words a little bit of everything and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Firearms through local FFL ( I forget the name but he's located in the Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall, think he used to be an IP here)
    So are the firearms at the Auction, or at the FFL ?

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    A few pictures now that I'm on a computer not my phone.
    A4644C28-6675-4F87-9317-052EF042D158.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom