• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thanks for the heads up. This website is so dangerous. Very hard to pass up the more than half-priced EOTech even if scuffed up a bit (as it is more than $300 off!).

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Wish I had the money, guitar buying has left me poor. Wonder what condition these are in or if it is better to buy new.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Wish I had the money, guitar buying has left me poor. Wonder what condition these are in or if it is better to buy new.

the ones i've seen pics of on arfcom are in pretty damn nice shape for 325. they don't look showroom-new, but since they're not $700 i'm okay with that.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    lots of good reviews. if I had some extra coin it would be worth taking a chance on it. Thanks for sharing. Also, the uppers on that site are ridiculous cheap too.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    FWIW, mine was a bit rougher than some of the ones being shown on ARFCOM, but still functioned quite nicely. Remember that you can get a replacement hood and battery compartment if yours is too rough for your taste.

I'd definitely buy another if I felt like I had a use for it, but my current optics plans don't show a need for another.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    FWIW, mine was a bit rougher than some of the ones being shown on ARFCOM, but still functioned quite nicely. Remember that you can get a replacement hood and battery compartment if yours is too rough for your taste.

I'd definitely buy another if I felt like I had a use for it, but my current optics plans don't show a need for another.

hmm where would you order them from? so that sounds like tho they are DE, you can order a replacement hood for a black one and be good to go :thumbsup:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    hmm where would you order them from? so that sounds like tho they are DE, you can order a replacement hood for a black one and be good to go :thumbsup:
    They're all here:
    http://www.lonestarpse.com/eotechparts.html

I am planning on having it wind up on my Sig 556 SBR, so I'll probably wind up going the black route when that comes out of form 4 hell. Remember that the mount part will need to be hand painted black, since I didn't see a replacement for the colored bits.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Don't battle scars give it "street cred" ? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Looks like they got more in stock. It's showing 36 available.

email that was sent:

We just received our last shipment of USED EOTECH 553 MILITARY STD CR123 DARK EARTH they are $325ea. We will be releasing them in batches through the week as we go through them to make sure that they work. After this shipment we do not expect to see these again anytime soon.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    I spoke with the guy on the phone after the aimpoints went last time. They don't expect to get any of those back in.

Hopefully the 553s stay in stock another two days until payday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom