• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Probably too many shenanigans.

dea5e347-db0a-4623-9962-4cbd9d266ec7_text.gif
    Makes me remember the Denton Police department/Fire chief and the shenanigans they had going on with the bikers one or more summers ago.
    Wonder how all that was finally sorted?
    Maybe some of those boys went up to Ridgely afterwards and pulled another stunt who knows.
    Ive said this before, they're all crooked around here to some extent especially here in Dorchester.
    And it goes inside the court house and beyond.
    No good, I'm telling ya.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    One other thing, anybody who relies on WBOC and information pushed out by that leftist org better rethink what their consuming from them.
    They are not who people think they are thats for sure.
    They also mainlined everyone's favorite W&C trainer on more than one segment paid programing of course. Same thing with the Star democrat by and large.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I can imagine they seen themselves as invisible because of the department size, but always one person that feels they did not receive a portion of the booty and dropped a dime (now .50 cent)

Eyes are everywhere

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    I can imagine they seen themselves as invisible because of the department size, but always one person that feels they did not receive a portion of the booty and dropped a dime (now .50 cent)

Eyes are everywhere
    Ridgely is full of non local people these days too, doing what they were trained to do their whole lives by other constant media barrages from elsewhere and state sanctioned propaganda orgs.
    Being controlled is whats been bred into them by other fifth column elements often centralized in larger metro areas.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Our shenanigans were cheeky and cute. Theirs were just mean and nasty.

Hence the leave :)

JimW3FA

Jul 19, 2023
    Caroline County, Md
    I thought maybe they took someone for a swimming lesson like the Seaford cops did one time
    when they were handcuffed.
    And it wasn't too awful long ago the Greensboro police had a problem with someone they took into custody that couldn't breathe or something like that.

What color is your wife's hair again? It s a small world over here someone may recognize her by what kind of knot she got.
    The Greensboro group was shown the door. That chief also did not follow thru on investigation of the officer involved who was also fired from Dover, Del PD for being excessive. Both came from Delaware and the former chief if back in Del working as a cop.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Based on what I learned, the current suspended chief was from PG county.
    Earlier on it was alluded to that firearms or other evidence mismanagement could have been the issue but I’m thinking otherwise.
    I’m thinking because of the tight lipped nature for reporting and the participation of other reporting agencies from outside the area, this may be more of a prisoner issue or an ethics matter the state wants to keep under wraps because of other systemic deficiencies .

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    You forgot the period at the end of your second sentence. EVERYTHING else you typed is spot-on!!!

Yeah. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are important. Not so much as they used to be. I did manage to squeeze in a verb and an object, dint I? (Small victories)

Is it ok for one fella to notice that another fella missed his period? Asking fir a friend. ;-)

shepard

Jan 7, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Interesting that the assistant chief of police's picture and bio are very recently missing from the website. It was on there a few weeks ago. It seems all the bios have been deleted, except for the chief's.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Yeah. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are important. Not so much as they used to be. I did manage to squeeze in a verb and an object, dint I? (Small victories)

Is it ok for one fella to notice that another fella missed his period? Asking fir a friend. ;-)
    It depends....

s-l1600.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Verbs and subjects are OK things , but you can often get by without them .

But missing or unclear pronoun antecedents really torque me off .

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Never trust a man that shaves his pits.
    Does that also apply to the lower pubes like nutsack; taint; or legs? :confused:
    I mean some dudes shave stuff for a variety of reasons:
    Wind drag (bi cyclists)
    Chafing
    SO likes it that way
    Makes things look bigger in some minds
    Frequent exposure to crabs
    Easier to keep things sanitary (I had a roommate in college that had sasquatch hair)
    Etc.

This question may be worthy of a pole!:D

BTW the Wheaties Box was photoshopped/edited (and WTF went wrong in Bruce Jenner's brain):

1711140562147.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom