• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • This morning I woke up to a beautiful morning, and felt the need to share it.

View of the canal to the west. The water was so beautifully flat.
    DSC01293.jpg

View of the canal to the east.
    DSC01294.jpg

View to the east, the sky looked quite nice.
    DSC01303.jpg

Making breakfast sausages on the grill as always. The house is still unfinished, and contractors are normally there daily.
    DSC01295.jpg

My dog Tiger looking at the Seagulls.
    DSC01307.jpg

Man, you're such a slacker!:D

Is that a permanent residence for you?

It has been for about 8 or so years. I used to live in Salisbury in the smallest little apartment. I do truly enjoy living here, it's quiet for the most part, I only wish I could setup an area for a range. :) Underneath the new siding and windows, is the original home from 1972, I've lived with horrible insulation for so long (I had electricity bills that would be near $600 at times), for me that's way too expensive). So far with all the improvements, the house is much cheaper to maintain per month. Next project for me is to do a modified french drain under the house. I'll likely use multiple pumps to make it easier.

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    that is awesome, I would have my fishing tackle out there on a beautiful morning like that. I can only hope that weather makes it to mid-MD, its still cloudy and windy here.

-Z

trippinout

Nov 12, 2008
    Fort Meade
    And here I am sandwiched in a townhouse with the party every night til 2am on my left and the were going to watch movies with our surround sound cranked up so much that we will rattle your pictures off of the wall on my right!! Im so jealous! :envy:

Sony DSC T77 (it's a teeny cybershot camera). I bought it for my mom as a present, but she found it too complicated to use, and kept telling me the 'pictures it takes are just too big'. Instead she ended up falling in love with a $50 Kodak Easy Share that I bought on black friday as a gift for a friend (I bought 6 of em for gifts). So she now has that and I have this. :)

It's a nice easy camera, 10.1 MegaDoodles, and Carl Zeiss optics. Certainly puts my scope to shame.

pre-1223389873.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom