• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    What it will do is allow Engage another facet to remain a significant player in the gun industry in MD after all this 10/1 plays out.

The Engage Team have gone to great lengths, financially and personally to bring us, the consumer, products that are not only solid in purpose, but cutting edge in design and aesthetic. The things coming from the shop now are beyond ANYTHING I have ever seen.

We haven't seen anything yet, as I know there are things coming down the pipe that will AMAZE us yet again. So pony up, sell some stuff you don't like, (wife included for some...), and get down to the shop, go to the gun show this weekend, and SUPPORT ENGAGE!

They've always supported us, our rights, and our sport - let's return the favor!

ENGAGE ROCKS!

Ian

They will be able to sell the pistols that will be able to be SBRed which is Fed and overrides MD. I need to AOW a few Mac 11's so they can come home.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I saw the Engage E4 on the handgun approved list and wondered about the price and availability. What's the cash price?

The Bushmaster AR pistol appears to be limited to LE and military.

Well we weren't expecting the pistol to be approved as we were told it would not be. An armorer finally took a look at it and determined it would be good to go, which was a surprise. So right now we only have one pistol buffer tube which means we have one pistol. We're trying to snag more along with H3 buffers so we can start getting these things out. Just will be a little while longer.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    How much are these going to be?

Its really going to vary on a ton of different factors. I would venture to say they will average out at about $1400. The one with the CAS-V would run about $1600 but we only have two of those rail set ups and lead times are too sporadic to use them regularly. Once we get more tubes and buffers we'll start building them out.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    Awesome, I finally had time to put together my 2 Engage lowers, they are purty.

Will this require a $200 tax stamp and wait time as well like an SBR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom