• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I hope they finally choke on all the ******** spitting out of their mouths.

I hope they have a hard time getting the taste out of their mouths after they choke it up. Then, and only then, will they truly understand the crap they've put us all through with their legislative failures in the name of "public safety".

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Andy, I am selling off an old pistol I don't shoot, and as soon as that goes, I'll be down to get at the very least a complete lower from you. I'd like to slap one of your E4BC uppers on it, but don't know if I can swing the funds just now.

I don't know if you can say or not, but what's your take on you guys building more uppers post Oct 1st?

Thanks for all you do for us, and I'm buying from you as a direct result of that. Plus your product is just really cool too.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Andy, I really appreciate the offer having been one of the guys that was in on round one. I do however need to offer you a deal of my own in return. I will happily come down and take advantage of this wonderful special offer and make another purchase if you agree to; pay 1/2 of my attorney fees and 1/2 my financial losses after what I can only assume would be a nasty divorce from my soon to be ex wife when she learns I made another purchase.

Sound fair enough to you?? :D:thumbsup:

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Andy, I really appreciate the offer having been one of the guys that was in on round one. I do however need to offer you a deal of my own in return. I will happily come down and take advantage of this wonderful special offer and make another purchase if you agree to; pay 1/2 of my attorney fees and 1/2 my financial losses after what I can only assume would be a nasty divorce from my soon to be ex wife when she learns I made another purchase.

Well here is where the saying " it's cheaper to keep her " comes into play. Besides besides who says she has to endorse or even know about it . Just have it "show up" and say something to the extent of oh I had paid for that months ago but it just now got released by MSP. If I can smuggle a long rifle into my house with living with the most hardened anti I have ever met you can hide a couple of lowers in a laptop bag with relative ease. the paper trail on the account is going to be another story all together.

Antifeik

May 26, 2013
    Well here is where the saying " it's cheaper to keep her " comes into play. Besides besides who says she has to endorse or even know about it . Just have it "show up" and say something to the extent of oh I had paid for that months ago but it just now got released by MSP. If I can smuggle a long rifle into my house with living with the most hardened anti I have ever met you can hide a couple of lowers in a laptop bag with relative ease. the paper trail on the account is going to be another story all together.

This is what i did, oh finally that darn MSP released it:innocent0 ,besides, it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission....:D

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Just picked up the upper yesterday,, only pre-ordered a lower previously. Glad to have a matched set. Would like another set, but my 10/1 fund is pretty much shot.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick

I think you're missing the point. These are on SALE. Therefore by generally accepted female logic you are SAVING money!!!! :D

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I think you're missing the point. These are on SALE. Therefore by generally accepted female logic you are SAVING money!!!! :D

Great point! In my house (4daughters and a wife) they call this SPAVING. Spend to Save :). I tolerated this for years just waiting for the Oppty to use it in return.

---
    Shamr0ck

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

Hahaha. My wife never really says price only percentages off.

Like my grandmother says, "the more ya buy, the more ya save!"

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    I'm glad you guys are doing this. I asked the wife what she thought about the price drop (didnt see it til we got home) and she said, "Spend the extra $40, it's supports local business and was made for that lower". The billet upper I found was $140...so for an extra few bucks I get the one that matches my lower.

I will also add...because you did this - I will be purchasing a handgun on Tuesday when I come in. I know it seems like BS - but you working with MDS - means a lot.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD

Lol. I gotcha pal. Lets just say my spending on this hobby over the last few months may be considered (by most sane people) to be a tad excessive. I'll be throttling back a bit after this latest build I have going on. Of course I say that every time ;)

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    Lol. I gotcha pal. Lets just say my spending on this hobby over the last few months may be considered (by most sane people) to be a tad excessive. I'll be throttling back a bit after this latest build I have going on. Of course I say that every time ;)

I said the same thing and now I have my DC and only a few days left.... :D
    CC limit here I come... :rolleyes: lol
    I may need a refinance :D

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Kinda miffed I just paid $225 for a lower. I will probably take an upper too, if you still have 'em when I pick up the lower.

I agree, kinda raw i made 3 separate 1 hour trips and put deposits that funded this adventure and now is $25 less, but it is what it is I guess. I could have saved over $100 with my gas guzzler and tolls. I was going to buy a complete upper for one of the lowers...

HumbleEinstein

May 31, 2012
    Falls Church, VA
    Cant just authorize one company to sell a product. That, I believe, is a violation of the 14th amendment. Im not an attorney though. However, I'm hiring one. Not to mention lowers cant be made illegal.

Moreover, they cant have their cake and eat it too. They cant sit there any say "all copies and any variants" are prohibited while all copies or variants of the exceptions are illegal. Thats utter b*llshit. Let me back up, they can SAY whatever they want. ENFORCING it and winning in court is another matter. I hope they finally choke on all the ******** spitting out of their mouths.

That is correct. It is a violation of the 14th Amendment guarantee of freedom from arbitrary or capricious government action. If another company's AR15 HBAR is essentially the same as the Colt Sporter there is no rational basis for banning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom