• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many Embroidered MDS Patches will you order?

• I will order Seven (7) Patches

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I will order Eight (8) Patches

• I will order Nine (9) Patches

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    The pins are gone, The pins are Gone!

I will be doing a GB for both Patches and Pins!

It takes between 4 to 6 weeks and I will let everyone know when they arrive.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Any chance you can post the pictures in this thread? Looks like I haven't been posting enough to get into the other one. Or, if you can keep this group buy going, at my current post rate I should be all good by 2017. Also, price/pics of the pin?
    I'd appreciate if you could post a pic of the patch here as well. When I clicked on the other thread, I only saw the red, yellow and black shield. Is that what you are doing now? I thought it said only 1 color.

I am Costanza, lord of the idiots.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    I'd be in for 2 of the black and grey. Also a couple of pins. Also the key chains if possible.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Any chance you can post the pictures in this thread? Looks like I haven't been posting enough to get into the other one. Or, if you can keep this group buy going, at my current post rate I should be all good by 2017. Also, price/pics of the pin?

7090681746640fd1987c6d9fd6f333f9_zpsc50a21b9.jpg

5b7f8d07668d829fe5a0bb6c64721f30_zps62685b5d.jpg

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Sorry for not updating on the thread! Taking care of snow and all the other things.

1- The only patch I will order is the Picture posted by Armadillofz1! Thank you Armadillofz1!
    2- If you want to order other colors get me 100 of the COLOR you want!
    3- Do not PM me yet, I will order Monday from my supplier!
    4- Sorry the other post is in the WC!
    5- The patch is VELCO!
    6- If you want any other color, you need to get more people to order, 100 is the minimum I can order of one color.
    7- When I receive the patches and pins I will post to this thread and I then ask for your Address and contact info! Once I get payment then I will send by USPS your items! Meet up is possible however I have moved so it will be limited, unless the snow melts and we could have a meetup at my home and do some paper punching.
    8- If you want other colors see number 2 & 7 above!
    9- Read my post number 19 in this thread!
    Thanks

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Velcro/mono-tone and I'm in...

Do you have a copy of mono- tone to which you speak?

Interested in full color and monotone

I would like a rectangle one for my hat in grey and black currently using a shield one.. depending price.

Do you have a copy of grey & Black to which you speak? I can not get Rectangle.

I would be in for 2, would like to know if other people would be interested in a black/gray patch?

Do you have a copy of grey & Black to which you speak?

I'll buy 2. Also 3rd-go, a subdued would be interesting.

Do you have a copy of subdued to which you speak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be in for 2 of the black and grey. Also a couple of pins. Also the key chains if possible.

Do you have a copy of black & grey to which you speak? no keychains sorry.

I would be in for 2 mono 2 full colored. 4 Patches either way

I would like to get four patches. 2 Full Color. 2 Subdued. Also 2 Pins Please.

Thank you.

Do you have a copy of subdued to which you speak?

I am asking these questions because so many folks are asking for other colors than just the my original, that I may need to rethink myself.

A patch or item so I can see the real colors of the items would help, There is allot of different shades of all these, so please understand My wanting to make sure to get the correct shades so I can sell them out and not get stuck with shades that wont sell and then I am out funds that are limited as well.

I will also sometime this weekend post another poll about the different colors once I get your details.

I may order the other shades depending on what one or two have the highest counts from the polls!

I have my person making up the proofs of the other optional colors I will know Monday 2-17-14 and will post to this post and the other poll for all the offerings!
    Once all is set I will place order middle of next week and it should arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. The last order was 4 weeks from proofs to in my hands.

PM me with info or post to thread!
    Thanks

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    As far as colors (AND COLORS ONLY, THE RECTANGULAR PATCHES ARE NOT BEING OFFERED IN THIS GB), perhaps:

(borrowed from the old rectangular patch thread here)

And a few that were easily available from my collection. From L to R: Olive Drab, Black and Grey, Full Color, Red/Green Subdued.
    20140214_162755.jpg

Hope this helps:thumbsup:
    Or if it causes confusion with the rectangular patches, let me know and I'll remove it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom