• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

i cant see how anyone who has ever seen him talk on tv or listened to him talk on the radio could ever even consider voting for that ......gentleman. he is an embarrassment to his district, this state and this country.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    He's a perfect example of "Throw all the bums out... but we like our bum."

Actually, the whole state is like that, but Brother Elijah and Babs the Troll are the top examples.

they are both babbling idiots and i dont understand how they stay in office. i guess i am naive but damn.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    didnt he get like 91% of the votes in his primary?

WTF is he promising or giving his constituents? are they just that stupid?

I voted against him, but his primary opponents were virtual nobodies.

If I were a real Democrat, I would have been wildly guessing about what his opponents stood for and what they wanted to do differently. Websites are cheap and it isn't hard to make a basic page that says "here are my positions and this is why you should elect me," but neither of them bothered to do that. One guy answered a survey on vote411.org in all caps and incoherent sentences and had a Facebook page (with zero info) and the other guy, as far as I could tell, did absolutely nothing except get his name on the ballot.

I still voted against Cummings because he's a scandal-riddled, unresponsive idiot and nobody could possibly do any worse than he does. But to a real Democrat, I can understand why they might vote for the idiot they know instead of the idiot they don't know.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    "Because we've always done it that way," is exactly what they want, and the reason we're in this mess.

Until people become uncomfortable in their [political] bondage, nothing will change.

Or until the Ethics Committee (or FBI) get them in their sights.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Proxy war ???

WashingtonExaminer.com -
    Elijah Cummings: The Democrats' first line of defense against Republican attacks

With the rest of his PRofMD sycophants ...

"He’d rather be playing offense than defense," said Jamie Raskin, a Democratic Maryland state senator who has worked with Cummings on political and policy matters for years. "But he’s a strong Democrat and he’s clearly willing to do what he needs to do to protect whatever forward motion we've got.”
    :wtf:

And, he lives in the past ... while projecting the future.

Cummings, who is married to Maya Rockeymoore, president of a Washington nonprofit that focuses on social change, said a recent visit to his great-great-grandparents' gravesite in South Carolina highlighted the need for him to continue his struggles on Capitol Hill.

“I stood there over the graves and I thought about how their great great-grandson is a member of Congress," he said. He said it was only because “some people believed in interpreting the Constitution” in a new way that “allowed me to be here in this institution that used to consider people like me a slave, three-fifths of a man."

He sees everything in black and white ... LITERALLY. Laws don't matter to him because laws made his great-great-grandparents 3/5ths of a person. He would rather hang on to the past because it's what motivates him ... Hope & Change writ large in race-hatred.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    WashingtonExaminer.com -
    Elijah Cummings: The Democrats' first line of defense against Republican attacks

With the rest of his PRofMD sycophants ...

:wtf:

And, he lives in the past ... while projecting the future.

He sees everything in black and white ... LITERALLY. Laws don't matter to him because laws made his great-great-grandparents 3/5ths of a person. He would rather hang on to the past because it's what motivates him ... Hope & Change writ large in race-hatred.

Yep.. rule of law is not a good standard for some folks .. but having met him -- its not hatred -- it a failure to comprehend

Take the idea that the constitution was reinterpreted -- no it was wrong and explicitly changed at the cost of a lot of blood. But the fact that a lot of that blood was not black, that Lincoln was a republican, that democrats are more racists today than republicans. that race issues in North eastern states ( democratic strongholds ) are as bad as they have ever been, that actually conditions for "his people " have not risen and are still failing since the civil war, and frankly right in his backyard are all beyond is capacity to understand.

He is a taker and as long as he gets his he don't give crap about "his people" .

He is a figure head and when he as served his role as " GOOD DEMOCRAT " he will be discarded like a used condom. He is far more likely to be indited than any other person involved with this scandal -- he is black and he is expendable and it seems he is to slow witted to know he his being set up..

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Is it coming to a head ... finally ?

And possibly Cummings' will 'pop' when it happens ...

Larry O'Connor on IJreview.com -
    FBI To Finally Meet With Target Of IRS Bullying

Cummings 'target', Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, is pleased ... [watch the Greta interview]

This comes on the heals of Judge Reggie Walton's ruling that the IRS needs to explain Lerner's lost emails, so, I am sure that it was their motivation to meet. It would be no better way to cover up the cover-up than to do it in plain sight while shifting the blame, all the while claiming to be 'the most transparent administration evah'. I have no doubt that this meeting, even with all of Engelbrecht's 'conditions', is a gambit move on the part of Holder and the DoJ, so they may resort to throwing Cummings under the bus to protect Obama.

Like Brooklyn noted above:

He is a figure head and when he as served his role as " GOOD DEMOCRAT " he will be discarded like a used condom. He is far more likely to be indicted than any other person involved with this scandal -- he is black and he is expendable and it seems he is to slow witted to know he his being set up..

One can only hope ... for change.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The 'other' MD embarrassment ...

Good news! Steny Hoyer finally got around to reading some of the Constitution and thinks its the perfect protection against "big government". He neglected to realize that it is his party that is running and expanding the government, let alone blocking any attempts to reduce its size or return any of its power to the citizens. I guess that in his rush to find out what this fifth amendment Lois Lerner kept mentioning was he didn't have time to read those other bothersome amendments like the second. The Dems seem to be able to dig out a copy of the Constitution when it can be used to cover their corruption but it must have been heavily redacted.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/08/hoyer-constitution-protects-lois-lerner-from-big-government-video/

Rather than create a new thread for Hoyer, I'll just leave this here.

Hoyer: Obama 'Can’t Legalize' Illegals--But He Can Decide How to 'Implement the Laws'

“What the president can in fact do, however, is implement the laws as he believes they should be implemented,” Hoyer added. “And there have been a lot of scholars – and I’m not going to go through the quotes now – who have said the President clearly has broad authority to decide how he’s going to implement the law.”

“I’m not, I’m not going to speculate on that,” {possible outcome of President Obama's usurpation of congressional authority in his executive actions on immigration} he said. "The president is discussing [this] with his lawyers, and he’s made it very clear he wants to do that, which is in his authority. But he’s also made it very clear he wants to take such action as is appropriate legally, that is consistent with his responsibilities, in light of a refusal of the Congress to even consider fixing a broken system either through their [Republican] bills, or with our bills, or with Senate-passed bills. The continual refusal to act has put the president in this position,” Hoyer added.

Contrary to "thinking the Constitution is the perfect protection against 'big government' ", I guess he thinks that it does allow dictators to pick and chose laws they wish to enforce and write new ones to suit their tyrannical motives.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    steny once upon a time was a great politician who took care of southern marylanders. now he just another embarrassment for us. he used to come and ask us what we needed and wanted, now he doesnt take mine or my fathers calls. f him.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Please be kind. I live in Howard County and he is my representative. :facepalm:

I am hoping that since he wishes to stop arms trafficking to Mexico, that he will require our Attorney General to further investigate and provide information about what happened in the Fast and Furious operation. The parties responsible for that operation need to be held accountable for at least one death of a federal agent.

Several of the weapons that were inappropriately released, with the approval of the federal government, during that operation were recovered recently when drug cartel employees were captured at our border by a local sherif who is actually enforcing his town's border. We can only hope that Representative Cummings will use the power of his office to get to the bottom of how so many weapons were knowingly released to people who were involved with a drug cartel. We can be assured that Mr. Cummings will see that the people who were responsible for this terrible operation, will be held accountable. :sarcasm:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But, but, but ...

steny once upon a time was a great politician who took care of southern marylanders. now he just another embarrassment for us. he used to come and ask us what we needed and wanted, now he doesnt take mine or my fathers calls. f him.

Well, he IS the 'Minority Whip', isn't he ? ... :rolleyes:

LegalInsurrection.com -
    Another Week of Democrats Behaving Badly

Speaking before the Congressional Black Caucus at an event, titled “Dialogue with African CEOs.”

“First of all, let me tell my friends from Africa, I do not whip people,” the Maryland Democrat told the crowd, receiving muffled laughs. “And if you watch ‘House of Cards,’ it is not accurate.”

Keep it up Steny and Cummings will be calling you a RACIST too.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Don't know if this has been posted before ...

But it's worth a repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom