• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    his disorderly conduct should say much about him and what he represents. unfortunately he was gerrymandered into my district and i am wondering how to do battle with him. votes? ha, he has the majority of a minority that is the majority of his constituents. sad. PATHETIC. and in some way, unlawful.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    his disorderly conduct should say much about him and what he represents. unfortunately he was gerrymandered into my district and i am wondering how to do battle with him. votes? ha, he has the majority of a minority that is the majority of his constituents. sad. PATHETIC. and in some way, unlawful.

At least in a small way I helped reelect Andy Harris. :) Nice guy, easy to talk to on the street.

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    When out of state friends ask me about crazies like Cummings I tell them he is from Maryland. I tell them I am from Western Maryland....we are another state.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Originally Posted by JOBU
    Elijah Cummings....a reflection of his constituency.

Well, thanks to the jigsaw gerrymandering of Maryland, as a resident of northern Baltimore County I am also one of this jackwagon's "constituents." How proud of my Congressional representative do you think I am?

I am in the same boat!! How in the hell does this POS represent me????

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Well, the 'reverand" of the ebil white mans religion Besse Jackson BASTARD spawner says it's racist.... therefore it MUST be. :lol2:

There's a shocker. :rolleyes:

It's really embarrassing.
    If you put the wood to an immature, obnoxious a$$hole who's white...good on you, the guy was fair game.
    If you put the wood to an immature, obnoxious a$$hole who's black...you're racist!

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    There's a shocker. :rolleyes:

It's really embarrassing.
    If you put the wood to an immature, obnoxious a$$hole who's white...good on you, the guy was fair game.
    If you put the wood to an immature, obnoxious a$$hole who's black...you're racist!

Imagine that! "Some" give themselves a pass for their assholliness and blame it on (ready for this?) slavery! :lol2: Outside of some bosses that I volunteered to work for I never met a single slave master nor have I ever been one.

Some gotta keep that plantation mentality alive you know. :sad20: Must be money in it for the scum suckers to take advantage of the stupid.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Diversionary tactic ?

Of course it is ... courtesy of the MSM and Elijah Cummings' sycophants.

Attachments

• Issa vs IRS.jpg
      Issa vs IRS.jpg
      39.6 KB · Views: 166

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads