• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    I looked it up earlier but i wasnt leaving it to chance and got it out today.

Ups and fedex open late ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fed ex won't deliver to PO box. Found out the hard way. Sent it to the Needy Rd address where it will probably ultimately be rejected and my efforts will have been futile, but at least I tried.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Fed ex won't deliver to PO box. Found out the hard way. Sent it to the Needy Rd address where it will probably ultimately be rejected and my efforts will have been futile, but at least I tried.

last pickup for fed ex here was 6;30, anything after that will be postmarked tomorrow :(

isnt that just awesome how they had problems during the last week and then had to take the system down on the last 2 days.
    MFRs

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The Main US Post Office in DC used to be open 24/7 for counter service/ postmarks by midnight.

Corner of Mass. Ave. and N. Capitol Street, caddy corner from the Dubliner. Near Union Station. Last used it years ago, though, so confirm before you go racing down there.

3-1/2 hours to go.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Can someone explain to me why, if the new law takes affect on 14 July 2016, the termination date of the old system occurs 2 days before? It's not a Sunday. They are consecutive business days. The ''past due" date of federal income tax submission isn't April 13th. WTF?

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just wondering how that works...

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Interesting timing...
    "We have been experiencing issues with the eForms system the past few days. We are working to restore it to service soon, but we do not have an estimated time for return to service." —ATF.gov

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If it were obamacare, voter registration, or another pc government service, there would be lawyers in court getting an injunction to extend the deadline due to website issues.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    So I mailed my form away beacause eforms were down the last few days before 41F. ATF charged my card 2 days ago. Wonder if I got in a bit before the rush of mail order or they just like to take everyones money as a interest free loan.

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    So I mailed my form away beacause eforms were down the last few days before 41F. ATF charged my card 2 days ago. Wonder if I got in a bit before the rush of mail order or they just like to take everyones money as a interest free loan.

If you used a card I'd take that as a kindness. A lot of things can happen between now and when you actually get processed (credit card theft, changing your Costco provider from AmEx to Visa, etc.). If the charge is declined it gets mailed back without any action.

When I used my card for the first F4 I did it got charged two days after it arrived in GA. This was the end of May.

zxcvbnm

Jun 14, 2008
    If you used a card I'd take that as a kindness. A lot of things can happen between now and when you actually get processed (credit card theft, changing your Costco provider from AmEx to Visa, etc.). If the charge is declined it gets mailed back without any action.

When I used my card for the first F4 I did it got charged two days after it arrived in GA. This was the end of May.

This.

Mine was charged exactly one week after I dropped it off at the post office, and I sent it in on 7/12. I feel that this was a fair SLA especially since it was during the rush. I'd hate to have my credit card closed 4-8 months from now when they finally get around to it, and for some dumb reason not having money in the bank to cover it, for all that time waiting go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom