• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    I see on here some of you are looking for ARs and pistols at the show. I can't say what else will be there, but I will have about half a dozen ARs, about 10 AKs, and a fair selection of pistols there. Also a couple Saigas and about a dozen GSGs(I'm told these are the last I will be able to get) :(

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Oh yeah, and you can see my demo class 3 stuff... Saiga SBS, suppressors, and a couple demo MGs that I was hoping to take to the next mdshooters shoot. Scheduling of the gun show is keeping me from this weekends shoot though.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Anyone going to the Easton show please stop by and introduce yourself. I would like to be able to put faces to the names. If there are any special requests for ammo ar anything you want to pick up on the way to the shoot Sunday, by all means let me know Saturday so I can try to accomidate. Hope to see you at the show!

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I went to the show and it pretty much lived up to my expectations - lots of antiques and a few modern pieces. From my perspective MidCounty had the best tables, with a wide selection of AK's & AR's, a couple GSGs, a 15-22 and some NFA goodies.

My primary reason for going was to pick up a couple ammo cans, but sadly the only ones for sale were well past their prime and not worth it. Even so, for just $5 entry, my 3yro son and I had a nice afternoon out of the house.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I picked up 3 boxes of 10 ga Bismuth which made it worth while for me. Lots of nce guns, mostly shotguns but some of everything else. One ammo dealer plus odds n ends on the tables. I saw some some serious shotgun deals if you are into double guns or Browning A-5s.
    Also in the Easton High School as part of the Waterfowl Festival there is a really cool exhibit of market hunters guns including a double sink box battery, and all the punt guns and 8 gauges your heart could desire.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hand.

You can have my guns when you salvage them from that terrible canoing accident on the Pocomoke.

mrbig381

Nov 5, 2009
    southern Md
    First time at this show. It was small but reminded me of the shows from the late 80's at the local National Guard Armories. All firearms and related items. Was refreshing not seeing jerky and toy vendors. I did pick up a nice Remington mdl 34 22 rifle.

gov2mod

May 1, 2009
    The Easton, MD show is Nov 10-11 2012. I'll be over there Saturday morning. Are any of you guys planning on attending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom