• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    To all of you MDshooter crazies here on the shore, I was thinking of starting a regular shoot-together at Delmarva Shooting Clays, preferably mid week as the range would be more open, but I'm open to weekends as well. It could also serve as a way for us all to introduce new shooters to the forum and share experience, as well as share new firearms etc...
    Let me know what you think.

pm me if interested

Last edited:
    Interesting proposal... but I work in Baltimore City so by the time I got home, I wouldn't feel like driving another 45 minutes plus to Mardella Spgs. during the week. But, I'm currently on a Friday furlough so temporarily I could do that day. I usually go to Dover to the indoor range so an outdoor shoot would be a nice change of pace.

13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    I'll wait for everyone to respond, then we can figure out a day and time. Friday's good for me.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    sounds good man. I'd like to meet some of the other shooters on this side of the ditch.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    sounds good to me. i normally get off work around 2:30pm and thats in salisbury

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    Weekdays are great for me . My buisness is seasonal and when I open it will be weekends until memorial day

13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    Looks like 5 or 6 so far. Let's see how many we can get by tomorrow, then plan a first shoot.
    You guys can call me at 443-786-0405 to let me know if you like. If we had a set day, even every other week, we could just turn it into a regular thing.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I'd be up for an occasional get together, but mid-week is definitely out since I have to work M-F 8:00-4:30.

My biggest problem is lack of free time. First there's my 2yro, then whatever's left gets spread between boats, guns, house repairs and whatever else comes up.

toyoyoman

toyoyoman
    Feb 22, 2009
    Eastern Shore
    MON-SUN Im ready for anything. I work till 4:30 during the week but I will take off if I have to. Ill def be there for a couple hours..(my girls 21st)

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    I thought the thread title was referring to the "Eastern Shore Practical Shooters"

March 14, first USPSA match of the season in Sudlersville, MD. I hear non-members of USPSA can shoot one match before signing up, to try it out. Got a holster, a handgun, and a few mags?

http://www.dsarange.com/documents/ESPS.2009.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom