• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmitche4

Jan 25, 2012
    Anybody else going to the blind lottery tomorrow morning? Got a few spots I am hoping to get!!

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    my brother and a buddy of ours will be there. I'm sitting at the office. joy......

at least the weather makes me feel all ducky inside! gonna clean the benelli tonight, just for nostalgia.

RLaw

Apr 6, 2013
    out of curiosity, since I no nothing about the lottery....are all the blinds built and they just auction them off? Are they all out in the water and require a boat to get to them? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    There is no blind at these "spots". You pick a spot on the water as long as it meets all regs and its "yours" for the waterfowl season. Then you sit in your boat and hunt.

RLaw

Apr 6, 2013
    I suppose then Maryland doesn't let you build a traditional blind out there?

Gr8white

Feb 24, 2012
    E-Shore, Md
    I went to one on the Eastern Shore and did ok. With the limited spots available over here I'm lucky I got anything...drew #10 and most everything was already locked up at that point.

crowmd

Mar 3, 2013
    the thing to do is find someone who lives on water in a good spot and get the spot that way

crowmd

Mar 3, 2013
    i guess now you have to wait till next year but the owner of one of mine just wanted someone he knew out there in front of his house the other guy is only down in summer and didnt care but was nice enough to get the site and let me use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom