• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    How is that $3,000 worth of damage to the boat? Unless they did more damage and wasn't on the video I don't see how that's possible.

Don't own a boat do you?

IMHO, they should be jailed. They endangered the lives of their passengers and surrounding boats. I saw a boat go rogue in Herring Bay once as it ran around at about half speed because someone hit the throttle and went overboard.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

Attachments

• 69725639.jpg
      69725639.jpg
      43.6 KB · Views: 277

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    The only thing that could have been funnier is if they got over on someones lay with that being caught on camera. You see them idiots all the time putting over at the hospital, the only thing worse is the Philadelphia Navy. Shouldn't them wussies be in Parris Island or something this time of year?

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    Morons were a hazard to navigation. Damned lucky no one was killed by falling over board and getting chopped by the prop.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    First rule of Cambridge redneck boater's fight club, do not speak of Cambridge redneck boaters fight club.

Yes, DNR needs to fine them, of all the things DNR can do, this is one thing they need to actually fine.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    When I watched that video and the guy snapped off the radio antenna, I thought, uh oh... here we go. He was drunk and mad enough that he could have easily used that as a weapon (looks like he thought about it for a min.) That could have really turned ugly.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    $3000.

Look at that scuff, cost $1000 for me wiping and waxing that 2 inch area. Another $1000 for me to open up my toolbox for a 1/2 inch wrench and screw the antenna back on.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I think the one just wanted to get back in the water before he dried out. Coast Guard? Heck, I'd call Greenpeace for those marine mammals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom