• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    And it was???

Not having a hard copy of my hunting license. My wife just switched jobs and the last one was working from home. When she turned her equipment in, she gave them my printer cable thinking it was theirs. I had it in pdf form, signed on my phone and he was pretty cool about it. He wanted the app I used to sign it lol. Him and his partner were very friendly, and didn't hesitate to grab a bottle of water out of the cooler and some wings off the smoker.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Not having a hard copy of my hunting license. My wife just switched jobs and the last one was working from home. When she turned her equipment in, she gave them my printer cable thinking it was theirs. I had it in pdf form, signed on my phone and he was pretty cool about it. He wanted the app I used to sign it lol. Him and his partner were very friendly, and didn't hesitate to grab a bottle of water out of the cooler and some wings off the smoker.

That's not a bad run-in with DNR at all. Glad it worked out.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Went all the way to public fields in Cecil Co only to find the corn,soy beans and sunflowers still standing.We didnt even get out of the truck.After a morning of all sweat and no geese,we said the hell with it and went home.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    I went out yesterday.

Saw a few, shot at a few but couldn't bring one down. Unfortuntely the fields are still in full swing and I was forced to hunt a small road and woods. It was hot and a royal pain to try and wade through the thick woods searching for them.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County

Guess I wasn't the only one to have a run-in. :innocent0

I went crabbing yesterday morning and DNR came up to us. It ended up being the same guy that gave me a warning for forgetting to put my plug in during goose season.

Lucky for me, he didn't recognize me, nor give us a warning.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Guess I wasn't the only one to have a run-in. :innocent0

I went crabbing yesterday morning and DNR came up to us. It ended up being the same guy that gave me a warning for forgetting to put my plug in during goose season.

Lucky for me, he didn't recognize me, nor give us a warning.

Where have you been dove hunting?

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I dont dove hunt for a reason...I see dozens right before season starts then opening day I see 2...someone either comes in and cleans them out or they know and are gone...:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom