• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Their cause of death was AR-15.

I’m glad they were wearing masks, COVID is no joke.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    Luis Casado, 21, and Khyle Durham, 21, were shot as they walked down a narrow hallway toward the homeowner, the sheriff said. They had guns and covered their faces with black masks.

Jeremiah Trammel, 19, was shot after Casado and Durham went down, Nocco said. He said he ran out of the house as the homeowner went to get another gun to replace the one he had because it jammed.

Trammel was charged with home invasion robbery, Fox 35 Orlando reported. He was also charged with murder for the deaths of Casado and Durham during the commission of another crime.

What?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Yep, the living perp gets charged for murder of his accomplices. That is pretty standard stuff nowadays.

Except in MD where Frosh would probably send him on his way with apologies from the state and then charge the homeowner.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    This happened up the road from my mother-in-law. She just moved down there last year after living with us for about 16 years. She was pinging me on the phone about it. With this stuff, the rioting, no consequences etc. she has become very dissatisfied with the Democrats. (She is originally from NJ)

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    Good advice in a Red Flag climate

That is good advice. Our rhetoric and rants are permanently out there on social media. Some rhetoric and rants could be misconstrued as terroristic threats and come back to haunt us under the insidious Red Flag laws and especially if someone files a complaint against us because they feel "threatened" or "unsafe". Snowflakes go ballistic when they see a BB gun in the background. Imagine how they'd react to us proudly displaying our arsenals. Under Red Flag we are presumed guilty until the court is satisfied that we are not. In the mean time we face separation anxiety from our firearms.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

Felony murder. For certain crimes (differs by state) if your confederates die during the course of the crime the remaining assholes get charged with murder. I was told it applies even if said maggots have a heart attack.

Sorry, I guess using "confederates" is probably racist now.

jeff g

BANNED!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    When I heard of this it did sound kind of fishy, then I read the link here on page one. It seems it is just being assumed that they were robbers for his collection of guns. Maybe their is drug dealing history, or some other?

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    I'm just warning y'all, don't even think of touching my AS-007. I store it with a binary trigger (outside of MD in a readily accessible secure location) but the pull and release are both the taser setting.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    As gun owners and anyone to the right of Mao and Stalin, we all need to realize that every online interaction is a weak spot. Every corporation, particularly the ones in charge of social media, are controlled by a rootless, baseless international sect that actively despises the gun owning crowd. FB moderators have been caught time and time again persecuting conservative and nationalist groups on the platform and going after gun owners.

I don't have any social media and it frustrates me to no end whenever I see that gun stores, gun clubs and shooting/competition events don't have any online presence outside of Facebook or Instagram. Facebook has made a point the last few months of making unannounced purges of entire networks of conservative or nationalist groups under the premise of "fighting racism" or "fighting extremism" to prep the field for the 2020 elections. There needs to be an alternative and many people are transitioning over to Parler and VK which seem to be mediums far more open to an actual exchange of ideas and opinions instead of Facebook, which has essentially become an echo chamber for BLM and Pantsuit Nation.

clint west

Aug 29, 2015
    maryland
    MD shooters is social media. Hopefully we all have sense enough not to list our firearms and no pics of our builds, guns we inherit etc. on here.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    As gun owners and anyone to the right of Mao and Stalin, we all need to realize that every online interaction is a weak spot. Every corporation, particularly the ones in charge of social media, are controlled by a rootless, baseless international sect that actively despises the gun owning crowd. FB moderators have been caught time and time again persecuting conservative and nationalist groups on the platform and going after gun owners.

I don't have any social media and it frustrates me to no end whenever I see that gun stores, gun clubs and shooting/competition events don't have any online presence outside of Facebook or Instagram. Facebook has made a point the last few months of making unannounced purges of entire networks of conservative or nationalist groups under the premise of "fighting racism" or "fighting extremism" to prep the field for the 2020 elections. There needs to be an alternative and many people are transitioning over to Parler and VK which seem to be mediums far more open to an actual exchange of ideas and opinions instead of Facebook, which has essentially become an echo chamber for BLM and Pantsuit Nation.

I agree 100%. I do not have any guns that are on social media, they are quite old fashion that way. However I am going to steal and use "pantsuit nation":lol::lol::lol::lol:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I fail to see the difference between gun forums and social media. If staking out potential gun robbery sites I'd go to gun forums first. Everybody lists what they have, even post photos. Even have some IPs to check out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom