• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Thanks Engage! Re: DOLOS case

RosadoSM and myself decided to take a road trip yesterday to the mythical land of Rockville, MD.

Being from SoMD, we generally do not travel into the chaos of the DC area and prefer to keep it local. RosadoSm had viewed a thread about a sweet rifle and decided to take a road trip up to Engage, I tagged along to check out the shop and goodies for sale.

In a thread a while back, I posted an AR build using the DOLOS system, which features a detachable barrel and was looking for the perfect case to house it, that would keep the exposed gas tube safe from damage.

As soon as we walked into the shop, I spied with my little eye a wonderful little case, tailored for my needs...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thank you to all of the friendly and helpful staff at Engage! Looking forward to the next road trip. :thumbsup:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Likewise! :thumbsup:

A bit of Googling reveals these are originally cases for the Head Down Products, Deceptus rifles which basically break down in a similar manner as the DOLOS system.

Thanks again. I can't wait to fill in that "extra" space with a new suppressor! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom