• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Jesus H Christ, yep, leave it to another MDS member. Can I? Can I? No signage, but just KEEP asking until SOMEONE tells you NO!
    WTF, you lemmings wouldn't know "Freedom" if it walked up and kicked you right in the nutz! And if you MET freedom on a street corner, it would listen to you for two minutes, excuse itself and walk away...
    Simmer down

Justemily

Dec 26, 2010
    Maryland
    Jesus H Christ, yep, leave it to another MDS member. Can I? Can I? No signage, but just KEEP asking until SOMEONE tells you NO!
    WTF, you lemmings wouldn't know "Freedom" if it walked up and kicked you right in the nutz! And if you MET freedom on a street corner, it would listen to you for two minutes, excuse itself and walk away...
    Well said and thank you

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    What are you trying to say here? :banghead::sarcasm:

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Preach it! Amen.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Are they giving out samples again, like Costco?

And I believe it's $1.59 including tax at Costco
    Costco in White Marsh had the sample serving ladies out in force last week. It was a welcome sight and it baited me into buying a bag of tasty frozen chicken.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Maybe we should ask the ATF FATD for an opinion letter?

The Costcos I have been to have never had a sign. While I don't go often I have never seen open carry in one and concealed means concealed otherwise.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    That was blunt, but accurate. I was born in Maryland and have lived most of my life here. During the time I lived in Alabama I realized just how peculiar Marylanders attidudes were about alot of things. Like whipped puppies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom