Does anyone know if the $300 lifetime NRA memberships are still available?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3gunnut

Sep 10, 2014
    Can you please post the email ... I know people who are willing to make the drive to DE for that deal. It is a bit of a drive for nothing if in fact they are not offering a LIfe Discount. I didnt see any detailed specifics online about what deals they are having that is why I made the call.

Thanks !!!!

3gunnut

Sep 10, 2014
    Oddly enough I too JUST received an email from NRA about the Cabelas promotion of $500 life ... Crazy that Cabelas didnt confim ... Oh well ... Will print out and drive to Delaware this weekend ... Thanks for the heads up !!!!

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Got a renewal call from the NRA the other day, when I asked directly he was able to offer the $500 lifetime over the phone.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Wait long enough and you will get a decent offer from the NRA. Crazy thing is, we are supposed to be sending the NRA money to help support us, not to buy the "upgrade" membership. Of course, I am a Benefactor Member and now the NRA wants me to become a sustaining member for something like $1,000 a year. I think I could donate $100k for memberships and the NRA would still have another higher membership. Don't even know what the heck the Benefactor Membership gets me, other than to say

Nyan Nyan Nee Boo Boo - I'm a Benefactor Member and you aren't. Oh, never mind, I get to receive the Sustaining Member literature and the Golden Eagle, or whatever it is, literature. Maybe I have to re-read the membership benefits.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Wait long enough and you will get a decent offer from the NRA. Crazy thing is, we are supposed to be sending the NRA money to help support us, not to buy the "upgrade" membership. Of course, I am a Benefactor Member and now the NRA wants me to become a sustaining member for something like $1,000 a year. I think I could donate $100k for memberships and the NRA would still have another higher membership. Don't even know what the heck the Benefactor Membership gets me, other than to say

Nyan Nyan Nee Boo Boo - I'm a Benefactor Member and you aren't. Oh, never mind, I get to receive the Sustaining Member literature and the Golden Eagle, or whatever it is, literature. Maybe I have to re-read the membership benefits.
    You got it right. Don't spend the time on reading the docs. I'm endowment.... nothing special other than "mine is bigger than yours". - well not you specifically....

3gunnut

Sep 10, 2014
    The NRA sold a life membership over the phone today (the 877 phone number for membership) ... So it appears $500 is the magic number at the moment !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom