Votes: 166 52.9%
    • No

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Isn't making you pay a fee and have a permit to carry also an infringement?

what''s the difference?

that's for conceal at least i'll have the ability to defend myself against anyone who wishes to do me harm...wouldn't need a permit to open carry....and yes paying is an infringement and I'm thinking fantasy for CCW for law biden citizens in the state of maryland

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I applied for mine on Sunday. I hate the idea of having to get one, but the reason it's there is to deter people from buying a handgun so naturally everyone should get one simply as a big F YOU to the leftists that run this state

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Still stuck here for another 3 years minimum. Might as well enjoy helping out local dealers and trying out more handguns while I am here.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I started the paperwork for mine the other day. Been getting the itch to get something in the near future and it doesn't look like there will be any big changes in the law or my life any time soon. Gonna go get printed tomorrow.

giggity

Nov 8, 2013
    I've decided to get my HQL because I believe that this entire HQL thing is more of a way to stop people from "panic buying" before another/future ban. They (the anti-gunner) seemed pretty upset about so many people running out and purchasing "assault rifles" and handguns right before SB281. Making people jump through so many hoops and delaying people from buying things they don't want us to buy is a win for them. So I've applied to get my HQL. I will not let them win and I also want to let them know that I'm not giving up without a fight.

I too say **** you Maryland but I'm trying to fight back. Running to another state is a way of letting them divide and conquer. Don't give them what they want, give them what they don't want... more guns and gun owners in Maryland!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom