• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    That's a hell of a lot of cops! Bad guy must have been REALLY bad to deserve more than a dozen LEOs, at least three dogs, and a beat down.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Damn, I saw the title and thought all the cops where heading to dunkin donits!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I've got an idea...........

Let's determine who has the fastest K-9........

Line em up and let the bad guy be the rabbit!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Btw this was is Glen Burnie. FB says intersection of Oakwood and Aquahart. Near my old house. From the looks of all the state boys, I assume he's been running for a little while

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Btw this was is Glen Burnie. FB says intersection of Oakwood and Aquahart. Near my old house. From the looks of all the state boys, I assume he's been running for a little while
    Per news.....Started in Millersville. drug investigation. Ran from AACOPD, they didn't pursue,against policy....evidently MSP has a different set of rules

Evidently, stink being raised about punches thrown.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    The one cop looked familiar. It was the cop from the milk episode of COPS Laurel which aired a weeks back

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Per news.....Started in Millersville. drug investigation. Ran from AACOPD, they didn't pursue,against policy....evidently MSP has a different set of rules

Evidently, stink being raised about punches thrown.

What punches? Looked like the guy had a bad spider (or two) on him they got off to me. :)

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Watch the video closely at 0:44 he almost ran over that female officer. He tried to squeeze around her cruiser to the right between it and that little SUV, not the left where the stop sticks were. I think that's where he took his front end out. She's lucky to have not gotten hit.

Draeger204

Whiplash
    Sep 8, 2015
    Rockville, MD
    Look at around 0:52-54 when his hands get near her gun, twice.
    She had years of training and only milliseconds to react. She had a chance to shoot before he nearly ran her over. It looked like she was holding a handgun in one hand and a taser in the other. When he bailed she could have tazed him. If she shot him, after he bailed, she would be defending herself in court and another riot would have erupted.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    She had years of training and only milliseconds to react. She had a chance to shoot before he nearly ran her over. It looked like she was holding a handgun in one hand and a taser in the other. When he bailed she could have tazed him. If she shot him, after he bailed, she would be defending herself in court and another riot would have erupted.

Yeah, I have just a little bit of experience in use of force cases myself. :rolleyes: She didn't have a taser in her hand, unless she has a habit of talking into a Taser, that was radio. In my opinion she probably would have been on very solid legal ground with deadly force had she discharged when his hands were swinging at her gun. A lot would depend on her viewpoint, not just a cell phone video. As for riots there, I doubt it, but it doesn't really matter as far as determining justification or not.

Anyway I was just pointing out where his hands were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom