Do any of the Industry Partners carry Crickett 22lr's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I bought a Crickett for my daughter a few years back. Bass Pro had them on clearance for $75 and I caught the last one. Overall, not too bad, it did what I wanted it to do, but there was another rifle there, a Savage, I believe it was called a "Cub" or something like that. It was so mucher nicer than the Crickett in every way. If I hadn't had such a good deal on the Crickett, it would have gone home with me. Might want to check it out.

MH

UPDATE Yep, it's the Cub. Check out Savage's site

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    The Crickets I held in hand and cycled the bolt in store were rough. Will need some stoning to get the bolt smooth. Let my daughter (7) cycle it in store and she didn't like it. Got a Marlin 795 for $99 from Dick's and everybody is happy.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Try Marlin at PDI. thats where I got mine for my daughter.

MH...thats a great price for a Cricket.

Yeah, I really lucked out. I saw them at gun shows for $199!:shocked2: I took out the ridiculous lock, and worked on the trigger a bit, but got it smoothed up. She learned well on it, but she's outgrown it now, and grown right into my SR-22! I'll put it away for my 4 year old son to use in a few years.

MH

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Yeah, I really lucked out. I saw them at gun shows for $199!:shocked2: I took out the ridiculous lock, and worked on the trigger a bit, but got it smoothed up. She learned well on it, but she's outgrown it now, and grown right into my SR-22! I'll put it away for my 4 year old son to use in a few years.

MH

I've seen some used .22 Youths go for about $100 but thats a great price for a new Cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom