• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    All,

I have attached a flyer for a fundraiser we are doing in Jessup on 04 Oct. Please come on out and have a great time. I need your support so I can win and go make changes in Annapolis. We as a community have lost our 2A General Assembly warriors (SEN Jacobs, DEL Dwyer and DEL Smigiel) and we need warriors to continue those fights and so many others. I am one of those fighters and ask for your support.

I need people to attend my fundraisers. My last one with Larry Hogan drew over a 100 people, many of whom were folks from MD Shooters. They were instrumental in me getting to where I am (Mr. H. Minuteman, etc.).

Please come and talk with me. Look me in the eyes and get a feel for whether I am your guy to represent our community.

Thanks for your consideration!

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Attachments

• end of summer Flyer 10-4-14.jpg
      end of summer Flyer 10-4-14.jpg
      61.6 KB · Views: 92

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Delegate Mike Smieigel always did a fund raiser about this time of year when Maryland Crabs were at their best; glad to see you carrying on the tradition.

Now with Nancy, Mike, and Don Dwyer out of the picture for this year, there are few politicians I whole heartedly support - Tim Walters is at the top of my political candidates to support list.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Looks like a good event!!

I appreciate the callout, but this is a team effort. Tim wouldn't have a shot if not for people interested in creating the sort of change we need in Analpolis.

This thing can happen... but it's because of the people dedicated to changing the District's representation that he has a real chance!

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Team Work

Appreciate the shout out fellows. As Mr. H. said this is team work. As a "servant" of the people I see this as a collective team process with you guys, the people. That is the ultimate problem here in that parties are the team and the people are included through those groups. Break the trend and come to me fundraiser and find out about me. You will not be disappointed and I promise I will fight hard for you!

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I just got an email that said that due to some very generous sponsors this event is now free. They do ask for a donation but the event is now free. I will still be going and will still give them the full ticket price. You are supposed to RSVP to :

DMZWALD@VERIZON.NET

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom