• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • batguano

Aug 20, 2014
    Baltimore, MD
    Hi, everybody. The next DIFTA match is this Saturday, September 12, at the WAC-IWLA near Damascus, MD. Registration and final target setup will be at 9:00 AM. The sight-in range will be open after the targets are ready for the match, which will begin at 10:00 AM. Registration is $10 for non-DIFTA members, $5 for DIFTA members, and $0 for first-timers.

Some folks have asked about the weather forecast. Right this minute, the NWS forecast I'm looking at looks pretty good, with minimal or no rain during the match. I think it looks just fine for a match. I don't have a fallback course planned for the covered sight-in range, so just in case, I will post a final go/no-go decision at about 8pm tonight. I really doubt we'll want to cancel.

Paolo has set up a 72-shot course for us, with one offhand lane and a "fast" lane. I may tweak this down to quicker course if the wx forecast indicates any need to finish quicker than usual.

I don't plan to light the grill, unless somebody would like to volunteer as grillmaster. What say you, shooters?

The match is eligible for the Minutemen Field Target League's 2015 season. If you'd like to participate in the Minutemen League, feel free to bring your one-time $15 yearly fee, and consider bringing a hardcopy of the scorecard. See this this forum thread for more info.

The next match after this is on October 10, followed by the one and only Fantasy Shoot on October 24. See the chapter calendar for the full 2015 schedule.

See Joe's map or the chapter website for directions, and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

See you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom