Dick's Sporting Goods 12ga/20ga Target Load $.19/rd OTD.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Dick's Sporting Goods currently has 12ga and 20ga target load on sale for $5.48 per box of 25.

If you buy 10 boxes (to get you to $50) you can use the attached coupon to get 250rds for $47.49 OUT THE DOOR.

The link for the $10 off $50 coupon is HERE.

This coupon states that it cannot be used for ammunition but I have tested it twice with success, when the cashiers tried scanning it nothing came up so they manually keyed it without me even asking.

Coupon is good for other things as well and they currently have 20rd and 50rd boxes of ammunition on sale buy one get 50% off.

Of note, Bel Air was out as of Monday but said they get trucks on Wednesdays and Fridays and as of tonight White Marsh had a good bit.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Which Dick's do you go to that accepts those $10 coupons. I've tried those and the ones at the bottom of receipts but the Crofton one won't accept them. They excluded damn near everything in the store.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Thanks for this thread. I grabbed 5 cases from Wheaton yesterday.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Thanks. Went to the Dick's in White Marsh and they did accept the coupon. Got ten boxes for about $48. Lucky I was in the area because the sale ends today.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Thanks. Went to the Dick's in White Marsh and they did accept the coupon. Got ten boxes for about $48. Lucky I was in the area because the sale ends today.

Pretty sure sale goes through until tomorrow the 8th, stores usually have their ads effective from Sunday-Saturday. Glad you were able to get some!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Just stopped at white marsh again, price is back to 6.99/box but I showed them the ad and the cashier honored it without even looking at the date (which said the sale was good until today the 8th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom