• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Im the bearded guy armadillofz1 was talking about, we do have quite a few of the takedowns and some of the carbines left
    Are there anymore bearded armadillo in Dick's White Marsh? the guy there is pretty snubish. Will not tell you their stock over the phone... Would like to get 10/22 but can't travel that far my twin zombie babies that are now about to turn 2 are feisty and limiting my capability of traveling far...

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I dont think so, I never really left the gun counter much yesterday. what bow did you pick up?

Hmmmmm... It was a Vortex Junior bow. Well, whoever it was, did a nice job helping me pick it out. Now I gotta come back and get the one I really wanted. Of course as soon as she saw it, it was hers! And she wants a quiver too!

RRDiesel87

Mar 26, 2010
    Hanover, PA
    Hmmmmm... It was a Vortex Junior bow. Well, whoever it was, did a nice job helping me pick it out. Now I gotta come back and get the one I really wanted. Of course as soon as she saw it, it was hers! And she wants a quiver too!

nice, they are a pretty decent starter bow, good if she will eventualy move up to a higher power compound...plus barnett has excellent customer service

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    nice, they are a pretty decent starter bow, good if she will eventualy move up to a higher power compound...plus barnett has excellent customer service

So it wasn't you? Was a young man with a beard as I recall.

Apparently here in HoCo, they use them in school. She was the expert last night and loved it.

RRDiesel87

Mar 26, 2010
    Hanover, PA
    pretty sure, i dont remember dealing with any bows last night, we do have another guy there who hangs around the hunting section sometimes but hes not in the department, could have been him

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom