• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I didn't buy either. The deal is average at best. Better prices can be had online if you're patient and set-up for auto alerts.

Soooooo .06 CPR after tax in your hand is not a great price for .22LR in the current environment? Other than marginal quality I was under the impression this was indeed a good deal for .22LR.

What is a better than average or really good deal for .22?

This is a question of genuine concern to me. When and where are there better prices for 1000+ rounds of .22LR?

Have I been looking at this in the wrong perspective?

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Soooooo .06 CPR after tax in your hand is not a great price for .22LR in the current environment? Other than marginal quality I was under the impression this was indeed a good deal for .22LR.

This is a question of genuine concern to me. When and where are there better prices for 1000+ rounds of .22LR?

6 cpr is great in the environment. Some people I guess would rather buy 525 bricks @ $24.99 plus tax making it almost 5cpr.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    So when did DSG raise the price on these bucket of bullets to $79.99? I purchased two, one in December & February for $69.99 each at the DSG in Gaithersburg.

Sig Fan

Feb 15, 2011
    PRMD

I have found Winchester white box .22 online for a little over 5 cpr. IMO it's better ammo, but you are correct, 6 cpr is not that bad right now. I just didn't feel the need to buy at that price.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Thanks. Never seen WWB 22 Who sells those?

They do make the Winchester Wildcat 22LR. I was able to score a few boxes from Cabela's last year. It's in a "white box".

234506_ts.jpg

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008

That's how I saw it. Could I have saved a penny a round but doing all kinds of internet running around and hunting? Sure/maybe/eventually. Is my time worth more to me than that? Absolutely.

And Glen Burnie now actually out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom