• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Me too! Me too! Here's my copy of the language to boot!

I sent my application via certified mail, received on July 20, got the APPROVED letter today.

Doc

Attachments

• image-4123244517.jpg
      image-4123244517.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 208

FFJim

Apr 27, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    Another update. Mailed application on July 17 via Certified US Mail. Received my approval back on August 30. A little over 6 weeks total time.

For those in the earlier conversation, my letter also stated APPROVED as opposed to NOT DISAPPROVED. FWIW!

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Recieved mine in the mail yesterday after complaining about not getting after 6 1/2 weeks.

:party29::deal::clap:

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Another update. Mailed application on July 17 via Certified US Mail. Received my approval back on August 30. A little over 6 weeks total time.

For those in the earlier conversation, my letter also stated APPROVED as opposed to NOT DISAPPROVED. FWIW!
    Same here. Mine arrived sometime while I was away for the long weekend, same language. I'd almost forgotten I'd applied. :)

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Just received my letter on Thursday of last week and I have already exercised the right twice!!! Oh and my letter said "Approved". There is a new woman who is giving the letters out maybe they have changed the "Not Disapproved" to "Approved" under her new tenure. She sent an email telling me that she was attempting to do the approval process bi-monthly instead of once a month!

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Just received my letter on Thursday of last week and I have already exercised the right twice!!! Oh and my letter said "Approved". There is a new woman who is giving the letters out maybe they have changed the "Not Disapproved" to "Approved" under her new tenure. She sent an email telling me that she was attempting to do the approval process bi-monthly instead of once a month!

Do you have contact information to this person? I am interested in getting a duplicate copy of my letter which I lost years ago. :(

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

nah.. got mine long time ago and it does say approved also.

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    are they still putting people on hold cause they dont have any regulated purchases in MD? casue that happened to me about a year ago when I applied and unfortunatelay i dont have any regulated purchases in MD

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you Trooper Thompson! Notarized application mailed on August 28, DC status approved on September 25, return mail postmarked September 26. Might have arrived in yesterday's mail as I was going through two days worth mail earlier tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom