• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    They have a 10/22 Black and stainless in the rack for 254 plus tax. As far as ammo they DID have 3 boxes of 9mm. No 223, 22lr, or 45. They did have a lot of 380, 3006, 22-250, 30-30 and shotgun shells.

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    Thats a really nice walmart isn't it? They had a mossy 930 i had my eye on in there but couldn't swing the cash at the time.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Nice and clean so far and never super crowded yet. They also have a pretty decent stock of ammo just not 223 or 22ls.....

I think your camo gun is still there also.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    "New" (re-branded/packaged) ammo

Picked up the last 2 boxes of this stuff for $16.97 each for a cost of $0.36 per round. I won't able to get to a range anytime soon, but wondered if anyone has used this ammo and what were your observations.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
      IMG_0771.JPG
      80 KB · Views: 813

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Picked up the last 2 boxes of this stuff for $16.97 each for a cost of $0.36 per round. I won't able to get to a range anytime soon, but wondered if anyone has used this ammo and what were your observations.

When did you get it? I have been looking there pretty regular with no luck.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Idk I haven't been back since. I think they are starting to pop up around I think the panic is slowing down or they're catching up with demand.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I think the fact that this is a newly opened Walmart Super Store, they are trying hard to keep it stocked with everything during the honeymoon period.

I was able to get a 10-22 as well as an 870 Super Magnum (which no-one else had in stock) right off the shelf. I think the fact that their gun-cases were broken for a while so you had to ask an associate what they had in stock in the back, helped keep some of the stuff in stock.

This is a great store as WM goes, I ran across the bridge right before Christmas to get their last Mini 14 and while I was there some 9mm. Little did I know what was coming... Good people in Sporting goods and not a zoo for the rest of the store.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Just left there and they just opened a small box of 45 and put them on the shelf. I am guessing it was 5 or 6 boxes of 50 count Federal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom