• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So again, let me just make sure I understand something...

Because someone disagrees with what you think, you try to;

Shout them down,
    Call them names,
    Try to shame them.

OK, carry on, since that is what our opponents do.

There’s a lotta that going on around here lately.

2a supporters should try and stick together but some believe it’s their way or the highway. And any deviance from their plan is cause for insults and calling other supporters out and attempting to shame them.

Just like our opponents

Yes , it has happened to me .

Nothing in that post called another member out or tried to insult or shame them. Welder was free to respond back stating that he would be responsible for his family's welfare and then show up and life would have gone on.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Kudos to everybody that put forth some effort this session, no matter how big or small. Some of us can do way more because there are less demands on our time, others have family, work, and other demands that do not allow them to put forth as much time/effort. Whatever effort any of you put forth, thank you...

I like this sentiment, Fabs. Even though it's always a fight in Maryland, I can't stand the defeatism. At the same time, the call out stuff doesn't help things either.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    What is the discourtesy you speak of? Can you be specific? And what is the inuendo and humiliation you mentioned? That deserves a spotlight too.

You know, you and I haven't really had a whole helluva lot to say to each other even though we have many of the same friends on MDS but, I'll indulge you this one time and I'll try to be as nice as I can about it.

How about when I merely questioned the sanity of recruiting untrained, unhealthy individuals to join you in an armed confrontation with Antifa at the Trump Rally in Harrisburg....before editing your OP a half dozen times until settling on '1A Rally'. When was that? 2016? Your response was a typical, "you're a jerk!" or something equally mature and your minions piled-right-on in the process. I pretty much gave-up any notion of ever offering you my assistance in any way after that.

But, how about the Pig Roast last August when I came up to you, said hello, and you called me a BITCH to my face? Forget about that one? I haven't. To be honest, it isn't the main reason I won't be attending, my wife's health takes priority over all previous commitments, but it's definitely one of the reasons. Life is too short for me to spend any of my free time in the company of someone who can't be civilized. I can't abide it.

I can cite other examples but to do that would be betraying the trust of friends I respect on MDS who have confided in me and I won't stoop to your level. Period.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5156116&postcount=298

But, what kind of person posts copies of private communications to publicly humiliate a member of their own group? No group I desire to be any part of, I can assure you. Good luck!

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Nothing in that post called another member out or tried to insult or shame them. Welder was free to respond back stating that he would be responsible for his family's welfare and then show up and life would have gone on.

Then, please explain the point of posting them in the first ****** place?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I can explain this. The screen grab I put up is one that welder himself was trying to put up but could not figure out how. If you bother to look you can see his post saying that he wanted to put up our private text conversation but could not figure out how, so in an effort to be transparent I put up the text message that welder wanted to put up.

So if I put up the private text message that welder wants everyone to see, why am I the bad guy for helping to make that happen?

For the record, I think it is improper for someone to publish someone else’s private text messages without their permission, which welder admits he was trying to do. Does that raise questions for anyone?

Welder, you are welcome to add to this.

Don't put something in writing that you do not want others to see, whether it be in a PM, e-mail, text, etc. Don't say something to somebody verbally that you don't want repeated, because it will be repeated and if you say it to enough people they will all say the same thing and others will believe you said it. Keep these things in mind. What you consider to be bad form is what you consider to be bad form, and not everybody agrees with what you think is bad form. Text messages, e-mails, etc. are all obtainable in discovery, so the court system does not think it is bad form for starters.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    You know, you and I haven't really had a whole helluva lot to say to each other even though we have many of the same friends on MDS but, I'll indulge you this one time and I'll try to be as nice as I can about it.

How about when I merely questioned the sanity of recruiting untrained, unhealthy individuals to join you in an armed confrontation with Antifa at the Trump Rally in Harrisburg....before editing your OP a half dozen times until settling on '1A Rally'. When was that? 2016? Your response was a typical, "you're a jerk!" or something equally mature and your minions piled-right-on in the process. I pretty much gave-up any notion of ever offering you my assistance in any way after that.

But, how about the Pig Roast last August when I came up to you, said hello, and you called me a BITCH to my face? Forget about that one? I haven't. To be honest, it isn't the main reason I won't be attending, my wife's health takes priority over all previous commitments, but it's definitely one of the reasons. Life is too short for me to spend any of my free time in the company of someone who can't be civilized. I can't abide it.

I can cite other examples but to do that would be betraying the trust of friends I respect on MDS who have confided in me and I won't stoop to your level. Period.

But, what kind of person posts copies of private communications to publicly humiliate a member of their own group? No group I desire to be any part of, I can assure you. Good luck!

It is a shame I wasn't the only one it happened to, and back in October the motto was the Patriot Picket was a bunch of fun. Guess things changed over 6 months.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Time for me to take a breather from all the acrimony in these several 2A bill threads. The deed is done, we tried to stop it and had some tangible successes making the bills less bad. Now I have to take stock of what I'll do at election time after the sting of today's bill signing wears off a little.

The emotional investment in the past few months of picketing, emailing, letter writing, calling, social media posts, talking with legislators, and talking with perfect strangers on the street, seems today like it was for naught, but I know that isn't the case. This was my first political activism period in many years, and it got some juices flowing again.

What stings more than the losses in the legislature, is the acrimony here, between people who I wish could just stop and ask themselves, "How does it benefit me to respond to that last post or perceived slight?" And if the answer is, "It will make me feel better," then have the grace to rise above it, not reply, and just let it go. Watching the dialogue here devolve into dredging up old dirty laundry is unseemly. So I'm staying out of the 2A threads for the time being.

Getting to know the PP leaders and their "minions" as I think someone referred to us, was an honor which I wouldn't give up for even a six pack of Westvleteren 12 (the rarest and best beer in the world, at least in some circles). While I take umbrage at those who snipe at the efforts of the Patriot Picket, I also refuse to fall into the "If you're not out here on the streets with us then you're not doing enough" hornets' nest because I just don't believe that. People find their own comfort zone of activsm, and as long as they don't belittle others for what they do, then I'm never going to criticize or call them out.

So it all comes back to beer. The last beer I brewed is an English Bitter which I call Bitter Patriot because of how we 2A advocates, as a class of citizens and taxpayers, are treated in this state. Maybe I'll get a few labels made up to slap on some bottles and share. I need a new outlet for my personal spare time and energies so maybe that'll help.

Cheers, y'all!

Sent from my HP Slate 10 HD using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Jeff, do you remember calling me out over my suggestion that we don't make this a Republican vs Democrat thing (that started when the IBEW rally took place the same night as a PP rally) when you first started with the Patriot Picket? I talked about how there are Democrats who support the 2A and you said you didn't need or want those Democrats. The conversation continued in PMs, then I gave you my phone number to talk to me. Remember you and a few others on this forum who criticized me because I wouldn't stand with you in Annapolis even when I gave you my reason? Then you tried to shame me for not supporting your group in a fashion that met your standards?

I've always supported you and your group, but you do have a way of talking to people who don't share your ideals. You and I have talked a few times on the phone and each time you seem to want to hold the higher ground because I can't take the chance of openly displaying my support like you do. I can't and won't jeopardize my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits just so I can say I'm putting up a good fight.

Look back at some of the posts in all of the pro 2A threads. There's a core group who have talked down and in some instances ridiculed others because they either won't or can't walk the pavements of Annapolis.

I hate to be divisive and I have never criticized the PP. But it would seem that there are others who have experienced some of the same. Lets just remember that we all put on our pants the same way and that we all are doing what we can. If anyone isn't then, that's their bad. But please remember, your group isn't the only group of Patriots on this forum.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

First up, what's up with the phrase "questioning the sanity"? Sanity?

The implication is that others are less capable than you, and lack the awareness powers you have. You had never met me, didn't work with me, didn't socialize with me and yet your words suggested I badly needed your higher level of reasoning and would benefit from how "in touch with reality" you are.

Disagree. Sorry. Pretty rude don't you think to suggest you are sane and think clearly, but others can't? Do you do this in the rest of your life?

As for "you're a jerk", please show all of us that post.

"Minions"? Why this word? What's this about?

As for offering assistance, you only ever offered critical comments. I'm probably older than you, and I have a good history of managing my life and affairs. I have done fine without your "assistance", but thanks. The Harrisburg thread was an invitation thread to any and all who wished to make up THEIR OWN MINDS about attending. Grownups talking to other grownups about an outing with LOTS of planning. Liberty and freedom, don't you think?

The Pig Roast was an extremely happy occasion from start to finish, and the posts and photos bear that out.

With smiles on faces there might have been some ribbing, but a growling staredown on both our parts where I look at you and say "BITCH!!"..I don't think so. I took this picture below IN THE MIDDLE of my socializing with you. You seem angry! Wait, no you don't....you seem as happy to be in that conversation as I am capturing a nice memory with my camera. I will let the picture speak for itself.

Please go back to post #60 and read CAREFULLY. I posted a private text that Welder wanted posted. I continue to be puzzled this anger for helping someone with something they want to have posted...

Attachments

• 148B5031-04E7-4021-8A3D-73C627B8F009.jpeg
      148B5031-04E7-4021-8A3D-73C627B8F009.jpeg
      45.4 KB · Views: 144

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

I believe I was one of the untrained, unhealthy minions who went to Harrisburg.

I was not recruited, I volunteered. I was at no greater risk than those with whom I stood. I was pleased to be able to stand up for my beliefs at that time, and afterward.

I wasn't aware that I needed to be vetted in order to face down the masked cowards who refuse to accept the rule of law, and the result of a fair election.

I'm pretty tired of having to read the negative comments about my actions, as well as the negative comments about anything that some of us try to do to educate, inform, and, yes, face down those who would replace my rights with their "needs". After several months of this, ending with the smallest of Pyrrhic victories in the GA, the chronic chorus of "We told you so" is more than I care to tolerate.

So, thanks to those who helped, and sucks to those who stand back and criticise. You all know who you are.

For those who do neither, I wish you luck. You'll need it in years to come.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jeff, do you remember calling me out over my suggestion that we don't make this a Republican vs Democrat thing (that started when the IBEW rally took place the same night as a PP rally) when you first started with the Patriot Picket? I talked about how there are Democrats who support the 2A and you said you didn't need or want those Democrats. The conversation continued in PMs, then I gave you my phone number to talk to me. Remember you and a few others on this forum who criticized me because I wouldn't stand with you in Annapolis even when I gave you my reason? Then you tried to shame me for not supporting your group in a fashion that met your standards?

I've always supported you and your group, but you do have a way of talking to people who don't share your ideals. You and I have talked a few times on the phone and each time you seem to want to hold the higher ground because I can't take the chance of openly displaying my support like you do. I can't and won't jeopardize my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits just so I can say I'm putting up a good fight.

Look back at some of the posts in all of the pro 2A threads. There's a core group who have talked down and in some instances ridiculed others because they either won't or can't walk the pavements of Annapolis.

I hate to be divisive and I have never criticized the PP. But it would seem that there are others who have experienced some of the same. Lets just remember that we all put on our pants the same way and that we all are doing what we can. If anyone isn't then, that's their bad. But please remember, your group isn't the only group of Patriots on this forum.

Again, happy to take these points one at a time.

Democrats vs. Republicans: The Patriot Picket started and continues with a mix of Democrats, Republicans, Independents and Libertarians. We have also made it clear from the beginning that we were on the warpath against ELECTED DEMOCRATS making all MD firearms owners lives miserable.

I, personally, make no apology for that. I, personally, believe that people who advocate for Democrat policies and plans are misguided and even destructive. I make no apology for that. We don't ask to see voter cards when we meet up. We simply invite anyone who wants to oppose the MD Democrat mess to make a sign, or pick up a sign or flag and take a stand PUBLICLY against that mess.

You and I have talked on the phone a fair amount, texted, and even met and talked out in the real world, too, specifically at a gun show. You are very opinionated about 2A strategies, plans, politics, and programs. I have repeatedly invited you to leave the MDS zone and move to activism in the real world. You say you won't.

I apologize if my urging you to move from internet to sidewalk feels like "shaming". I can't think of anyone who has joined a Patriot Picket and participated that has ever felt worse after they participated. It's tiring, and sometimes boring, and no one's getting paid and we have a regular CHEERFUL contingent that shows up whenever the Patriot Picket bell rings.

We simply wish you would join us because you seem to want what we want.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009

Democrats vs. Republicans: The Patriot Picket started and continues with a mix of Democrats, Republicans, Independents and Libertarians. We have also made it clear from the beginning that we were on the warpath against ELECTED DEMOCRATS making all MD firearms owners lives miserable.

I, personally, make no apology for that. I, personally, believe that people who advocate for Democrat policies and plans are misguided and even destructive. I make no apology for that. We don't ask to see voter cards when we meet up. We simply invite anyone who want to oppose the MD Democrat mess to make a sign, or pick up and sign or flag and take a stand PUBLICLY against that mess.

You and I have talked on the phone a fair amount, texted, and even met and talked out in the real world, too, specifically at a gun show. You are very opinionated about 2A strategies, plans, politics, and programs. I have repeatedly invited you to leave the MDS zone and move to activism in the real world. You say you won't.

I apologize if my urging you to move from internet to sidewalk feels like "shaming". I can't think of anyone who has joined a Patriot Picket and participated that has ever felt worse after they participated. It's tiring, and sometimes boring, but no one's getting paid and we have a regular contingent that shows up whenever the Patriot Picket bell rings.

Decided PM is more appropriate. Sorry to those of you with automatic e-mail notification.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Decided PM is more appropriate. Sorry to those of you with automatic e-mail notification.

Sorry, PM Box is full with Patriot Picket crucial info and networking.

As for PMs vs. online: bring it here. If folks think they have critiques that are worthy of standing up for, they are worthy of being presented here.

Or they can just mutter about it. We are adults. Bring it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

I, personally, make no apology for that. I, personally, believe that people who advocate for Democrat policies and plans are misguided and even destructive. I make no apology for that. We don't ask to see voter cards when we meet up. We simply invite anyone who want to oppose the MD Democrat mess to make a sign, or pick up and sign or flag and take a stand PUBLICLY against that mess.

I apologize if my urging you to move from internet to sidewalk feels like "shaming". I can't think of anyone who has joined a Patriot Picket and participated that has ever felt worse after they participated. It's tiring, and sometimes boring, but no one's getting paid and we have a regular contingent that shows up whenever the Patriot Picket bell rings.

Again, there you go with your higher ground. Lets talk about this. Did you or did you not tell me during our first phone conversation that you didn't want "those" democrats on your side? I mentioned I had friends in that IBEW rally and they are staunch 2A people. You then said if they're Democrats, you don't want them.

I have told you time and time again, that I can't take the chance of being put into a bad situation like yourself (when you were arrested) without losing my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits under the Railroad Retirement Act. As I have told you MANY times, if I am at one of these rallies and something were to happen (arrest, civil disturbance, etc,) I would lose (not could lose) my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits. Who among us would be willing to lose their income for the rest of their lives AND a good portion of their wife's income when she retires? Are you actually asking me to put my family in that situation? Are you really?

As far as my MDS zone, you're so far off base you just show your inability to understand REAL human consequences. I've got a lot more to lose than the PP respect and personally, I've never looked for your respect or any one else's on MDS. This is just a forum that talks about firearms and we hope that we are making a difference.

I gotta tell ya, there's nothing in this world that you can say to me that will ever make me feel ashamed. I'll put up my reputation against anyone in the world. I know who I am and who I'm not. I know what I stand for, I know where my heart is. But since I (along with some others) don't meet with your ideals, you think somehow that you're actions are better than ours. Sorry Jeff, but that so far from the truth.

Just one last question Jeff. Why do I or anyone else have to join your group? Yes, I'm sure we want the same thing, but like others have said in this thread, do what you can do as long as it's productive.

But you, by your own words insist that if someone isn't with you, they are against you. Aren't we all working for the same cause? If so, then leave it alone. Not everyone is going to agree with your message and it's delivery and others don't want to work with you for reason only they know.

Do you know what the term passive aggressive means?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009

As for PMs vs. online: bring it here. If folks think they have critiques that are worthy of standing up for, they are worthy of being presented here.

Yeah, I noticed that your PM box is full with "crucial PP stuff". Mine usually gets full with "crucial" stuff too.

lol - you really like the drama don't you. You really want me to post the PM you sent me demanding I show you the respect due? Even though it will violate your code regarding the posting of private messages, at your request here it is:

[Subject:] Please show the respect due

Fabs,

You dropped more than 6 thread derails into the HB888 Grandfathering (bump stock) with lengthy meanderings about real estate?

I am making the unpaid 70 mile round trips to the Statehouse 3-5 Days every week only to find that one of the most important organizing/motivating threads on the forum for the next week or so became your real estate wishes-and-wants blog for part of page 2 and all of page 3.

Please, if you have any respect for what I and others are doing for the community for not one damn nickel, you will see that scrubbing the HB888 thread of these real estate posts is important.

[Fidelity] is scrubbing his. I am deleting my “Zillow hint” too.

R&R

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=221635&highlight=HB888

Remind me who started that thread. I did. According to you, I started the "most important organizing/motivating thread" on the forum for the next week or so and it became my real estate thread. Well, I did start the thread, now didn't I. Next time, start your own "important organizing/motivating thread" of the week and stay the heck out of mine.

You had my respect, until you demanded it and had to provide me with the reasons that I had to give you my respect. That is when you lost it.

Are you making these 70 mile round trips for your personal glory, for the good of everybody, or so you can claim to be holier than the rest of us peasants?

The thread seemed to move along just fine without me scrubbing a damn thing. Believe that was the bill where you had some super secret gotcha for the General Assembly that you didn't want any of us to inadvertently point out before the bill passed. Something that was so important that I needed to drop whatever I was doing and contact you about it. Now that the bill has passed, you might as well let us know what it was, or I guess we can just wait to see what it was when you file your lawsuit over it. While I will be hoping that you win your lawsuit, I will not be holding my breath.

There you go, we being adults and all.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Again, there you go with your higher ground. Lets talk about this. Did you or did you not tell me during our first phone conversation that you didn't want "those" democrats on your side? I mentioned I had friends in that IBEW rally and they are staunch 2A people. You then said if they're Democrats, you don't want them.

I have told you time and time again, that I can't take the chance of being put into a bad situation like yourself (when you were arrested) without losing my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits under the Railroad Retirement Act. As I have told you MANY times, if I am at one of these rallies and something were to happen (arrest, civil disturbance, etc,) I would lose (not could lose) my retirement and my wife's future retirement benefits. Who among us would be willing to lose their income for the rest of their lives AND a good portion of their wife's income when she retires? Are you actually asking me to put my family in that situation? Are you really?

As far as my MDS zone, you're so far off base you just show your inability to understand REAL human consequences. I've got a lot more to lose than the PP respect and personally, I've never looked for your respect or any one else's on MDS. This is just a forum that talks about firearms and we hope that we are making a difference.

I gotta tell ya, there's nothing in this world that you can say to me that will ever make me feel ashamed. I'll put up my reputation against anyone in the world. I know who I am and who I'm not. I know what I stand for, I know where my heart is. But since I (along with some others) don't meet with your ideals, you think somehow that you're actions are better than ours. Sorry Jeff, but that so far from the truth.

Just one last question Jeff. Why do I or anyone else have to join your group? Yes, I'm sure we want the same thing, but like others have said in this thread, do what you can do as long as it's productive.

But you, by your own words insist that if someone isn't with you, they are against you. Aren't we all working for the same cause? If so, then leave it alone. Not everyone is going to agree with your message and it's delivery and others don't want to work with you for reason only they know.

Do you know what the term passive aggressive means?

There is no such thing as a 2A Democrat. The Democrat platform is openly and fully about 2nd Amendment infringement.

A true Democrat will want gun control, or more accurately, all guns confiscated. If they are a True Democrat, of course I don't want them inside our decision circle to defeat True Democrats.

If they are Democrats In Name Only just to vote in primaries, fine. If they are Dyed In The Wool Democrats, then be gone! I don't apologize for this concept.

We want people who believe in the PP messaging because they will often have to explain it beyond any signs they hold. If they are not onboard with our messaging, why hold our signs? Life is short, be gone!

Now, as for your pension. I know of no retired person whose pension is in jeopardy because they engage in legally sanctioned political activity, such as demonstrations regarding the 1st and 2nd Amendment.

Retired people with pensions, unfortunately, are regularly arrested for DWI, trespassing, drunk & disorderly, shoplifting, and maybe even "impeding on a sidewalk" as I was. Please quote me the line that says your pension is at risk because you are arrested in the course of your life. Seriously, I have never seen or heard of such a pension disqualifier and would like to see the language.

Obviously, I am proof that it is possible to be arrested while engaging in political activity, but the risk is unexpected cost of defending freedom. I hope we would all budget for that.

Yes, I remember you saying your pension could be at risk for engaging in ANARCHIST activity (i.e., advocating for the overthrow of the U.S. Government) but Patriot Picket activities don't even come close. We legally demonstrate to preserve the Constitution and to end infringements. It's just not honest to suggest that the Patriot Picket is an anarchist movement.

As for the "shame" idea, I didn't bring it up, you did.

In closing, MDS member Snallygaster's sig line says it best: "You can't be brave from a distance". We cannot fight the infringers from our comfort zone.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    There is no such thing as a 2A Democrat. The Democrat platform is openly and fully about 2nd Amendment infringement.

A true Democrat will want gun control, or more accurately, all guns confiscated. If they are a True Democrat, of course I don't want them inside our decision circle to defeat True Democrats.

If they are Democrats In Name Only just to vote in primaries, fine. If they are Dyed In The Wool Democrats, then be gone! I don't apologize for this concept.

We want people who believe in the PP messaging because they will often have to explain it beyond any signs they hold. If they are not onboard with our messaging, why hold our signs? Life is short, be gone!

Now, as for your pension. I know of no retired person whose pension is in jeopardy because they engage in legally sanctioned political activity, such as demonstrations regarding the 1st and 2nd Amendment.

Retired people with pensions, unfortunately, are regularly arrested for DWI, trespassing, drunk & disorderly, shoplifting, and maybe even "impeding on a sidewalk" as I was. Please quote me the line that says your pension is at risk because you are arrested in the course of your life. Seriously, I have never seen or heard of such a pension disqualifier and would like to see the language.

Obviously, I am proof that it is possible to be arrested while engaging in political activity, but the risk is unexpected cost of defending freedom. I hope we would all budget for that.

Yes, I remember you saying your pension could be at risk for engaging in ANARCHIST activity (i.e., advocating for the overthrow of the U.S. Government) but Patriot Picket activities don't even come close. We legally demonstrate to preserve the Constitution and to end infringements. It's just not honest to suggest that the Patriot Picket is an anarchist movement.

In closing, MDS member Snallygaster's sig line says it best: "You can't be brave from a distance". We cannot fight the infringers from our comfort zone.

There are plenty of registered Democrats that are pro 2A. Plenty of registered Republicans that are pro choice, like me. I know some registered Democrats on this very board, GASP, that are very much pro 2A. I know this is hard for you to believe. Maybe we need to have a poll on this board to ask people to be honest about how they have registered to vote. Then again, maybe they are trying to pull the DINO card so the stats would be off.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4728094&postcount=345

I can tell you there are many Democrats who believe in the 2A. How can you make such a blatantly ignorant statement?

Do you actually believe yourself? So you don't want any Democrat's help? I can't believe what I'm reading. Are you seriously that delusional to think that there can't be REAL Democrats that support the 2A? You might want to think about that statement. That's the most ignorant thing I think I've read on this forum. EVER.

Wow! The PP message is the ONLY WAY. Seriously?

So now you've degraded yourself to calling me a liar? How much do you know about the Railroad Retirement System? Do you have any idea?

I tell ya what. I'll make a small gentleman's bet. If I'm right, you leave MDS and never come back. If I'm lying to you, I'll leave and I'll never come back. DEAL?

You don't believe me, you look it up. If I have to show you it will be because we made that gentleman's bet. I'm so sure of it, because it says if I'm arrested. It doesn't even say if I'm convicted. Just arrested.

Yes, thank you for proving my point. Do you or anyone here want to jeopardize their retirement as well as your wife's portion of her Railroad Retirement benefit? You see as a Railroad retiree, not only do I get a retirement, but when my wife reaches retirement age, she gets an additional 40% of my retirement benefits. So we're talking about 140% of my retirement pay would be gone. You and your PP are not worth that risk. So I do what I can, the way I think I do best.

Which is it Jeff, 1A/2A or Anarchy? You know we talked about my protesting with the PP. We never talked about any anarchist activity. Now you're trying to change the narrative. Boy does that sound familiar.

In closing, stop trying to make a point when you don't know the facts. You sure have shown your true colors over the last few hours. I'm very disappointed in you.

Wanna take that bet Jeff?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Yeah, I noticed that your PM box is full with "crucial PP stuff". Mine usually gets full with "crucial" stuff too.

lol - you really like the drama don't you. You really want me to post the PM you sent me demanding I show you the respect due? Even though it will violate your code regarding the posting of private messages, at your request here it is:

[Subject:] Please show the respect due

Fabs,

You dropped more than 6 thread derails into the HB888 Grandfathering (bump stock) with lengthy meanderings about real estate?

I am making the unpaid 70 mile round trips to the Statehouse 3-5 Days every week only to find that one of the most important organizing/motivating threads on the forum for the next week or so became your real estate wishes-and-wants blog for part of page 2 and all of page 3.

Please, if you have any respect for what I and others are doing for the community for not one damn nickel, you will see that scrubbing the HB888 thread of these real estate posts is important.

[Fidelity] is scrubbing his. I am deleting my “Zillow hint” too.

R&R

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=221635&highlight=HB888

Remind me who started that thread. I did. According to you, I started the "most important organizing/motivating thread" on the forum for the next week or so and it became my real estate thread. Well, I did start the thread, now didn't I. Next time, start your own "important organizing/motivating thread" of the week and stay the heck out of mine.

You had my respect, until you demanded it and had to provide me with the reasons that I had to give you my respect. That is when you lost it.

Are you making these 70 mile round trips for your personal glory, for the good of everybody, or so you can claim to be holier than the rest of us peasants?

The thread seemed to move along just fine without me scrubbing a damn thing. Believe that was the bill where you had some super secret gotcha for the General Assembly that you didn't want any of us to inadvertently point out before the bill passed. Something that was so important that I needed to drop whatever I was doing and contact you about it. Now that the bill has passed, you might as well let us know what it was, or I guess we can just wait to see what it was when you file your lawsuit over it. While I will be hoping that you win your lawsuit, I will not be holding my breath.

There you go, we being adults and all.

Happy to have this discussion right here.

I didn't know why you would start a thread about one of the most contentious issues of the year--bump stock confiscation--and then switch to talking about real estate you wished you owned. I bashed you for not taking the threat we face seriously. I still don't know why you didn't take confiscation of our property seriously. I don't know why you derailed your own thread. It wasn't "TV Shows I'm Watching", it was a real and important topic about a fight we have with our enemies..

Now, you've not been shy about saying you are a man of means and enjoy large houses and large properties. Many others here are not so well off and some are losing their homes while you are pondering about moving from a grand house to an even grander one. This, despite despicable people are trying to put us in jail for legit firearms property that I thought we are trying to protect.

Love ya bro, but I don't apologize for bashing you about rattling jewelry in the middle of a fight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom