Democrat SIT-IN Shaming: Let's Go MDS Patriots!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Rack, I am easily in the dark at times when it comes to Literature, politics, legaleze and other places where there is "interpretation" involved.

But, I must say that when it comes to replies I have received from Mr Harris and also from Justin Ready, both have been reassuring to me that they mean what they say and explain the situations for what they are.
    I will try to pull up a response I received from Mr Ready to show his side as well

Last edited:

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I just came across this story on my server's website. It is about Chicago's kids getting shot. It is sad that kids are getting shot, but I am wondering something as it pertains to the gun control advocate's message.

I always thought guns were illegal in Chicago. How can these kids be getting shot if this is the case?

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Does anyone have a contact for the Pink Pistols DC Chapter ?

We should join forces with them on August 13th. Now is the time to coordinate messages.

And what about the VCDL? I know they were reluctant to join in on the NRA protest, but this is entirely different. This seems like an excellent opportunity to network with our sister state organization and to join forces on the national level.

Also, sorry I've not only been out of the fight recently, I've been out of the state a lot over the last month (trips to Kentucky and to Florida). Is the next Patriot Picket event scheduled for August 13th? If so, I hope to be able to join you this time.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Caught this perusing the interwebz this AM. I think one of our Patriots made it into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_Gltll_PQ

Sure looks like Rack in the back holding the American Flag. He's everywhere! :shocked3:

And to think, we all can say we knew him before he was famous.

That was the 'The D.C. Project', a 50 state rally sponsored by "A Girl and a Gun Women's Shooting League", and yes that was Rack lending his flag to the event as coordinated with Arizona's Cheryl Todd (in the blue polkadot dress).

MD's 2A Patriots were at that same location the day before rallying against the BLM/anti-2A group's Democrat sit-in, so it worked out to link up with them

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And what about the VCDL? I know they were reluctant to join in on the NRA protest, but this is entirely different. This seems like an excellent opportunity to network with our sister state organization and to join forces on the national level.

Also, sorry I've not only been out of the fight recently, I've been out of the state a lot over the last month (trips to Kentucky and to Florida). Is the next Patriot Picket event scheduled for August 13th? If so, I hope to be able to join you this time.

I have never known VCDL to leave Virginia to engage in events. I think their leadership believes their org should stay focused in VA.

I have a go pro and extra battery. Maybe I can make the next one.

Yup, the next one is Saturday morning, August 13th in DC at 11am--which should be easy for just about any committed MDS member to make. Hope you can make it. There are two threads: one about the people staging the "Disarm Hate" and a new Patriot Picket Call Out thread to reach more people who know that PP means ACTION scheduled.

That was the 'The D.C. Project', a 50 state rally sponsored by "A Girl and a Gun Women's Shooting League", and yes that was Rack lending his flag to the event as coordinated with Arizona's Cheryl Todd (in the blue polkadot dress).

MD's 2A Patriots were at that same location the day before rallying against the BLM/anti-2A group's Democrat sit-in, so it worked out to link up with them

I'm late with a compliment, but THANK YOU ED FOR THE AWESOME VIDEO WORK YOU CONTINUE TO DO. If SonOfSpartans will record lots of Go-Pro footage we can have another winner on the 13th.

SonOfSpartans

Jun 7, 2013
    I am already entered in a two gun contest that day for some pew-berry aromatherapy.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have never known VCDL to leave Virginia to engage in events. I think their leadership believes their org should stay focused in VA.

I just don't get that strategy. What if a rally of this type convinced some numb nuts congress critter to introduce legislation that gets passed and infringes on all our rights?

Even if it's not an official VCDL event would it kill them to spend 5 seconds to spread the word via their massive email list and turn out some bodies? SMH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom