• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    Ok everybody I am making the stages for the last shoot any suggestions on what you want to shoot. round count? number of targets? no shoots? ect...

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    Started out as steel challenge set up but the last few months we have been changing things around to make it more interesting and challenging. The shoot is at Delta Peach Bottom Fish and Game

jamesb

Apr 6, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Lots of long shots at targets between no shoots. Kneeling and prone positions. Oh and by the way I won't be able to make it, have to travel for work. See you guys next year.
    Jim

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I think the stages you put together last month were pretty fun and challenging. I didn't send so many bullets down range, though. It was nice to get back home so early, but I would have loved to shoot the lower stage twice with my pistol. I don't want to start any trouble, but it seems the carbine shooters is what's slowing things up. I don't guess that would get dropped...it's a good money maker for your club.

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    Ok long shots between no shoots it is. How about 10 inch steel at 25yards bowling pins at 40 yards 12 inch steel at 50 yards and 18 by 24 inch at 75 yards. Of course this will be leaning around barricades and shooting through holes 24 inches off the ground. lol

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    You can shoot pistol or pistol caliber carbines $10.00 per gun, shoot as many guns as you want but only one at a time.
    to sign up just show up with your guns, ammo, some extra mags, safety glasses and hearing protection.

jamesb

Apr 6, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I do not think the carbine shooters are slowing things up. If you have 5 people shooting carbine and pistol it is like 5 more shooters showing up. I think running pistol and then carbine right after each other slows it up a bit with the transition from pistol rig to carbine rig. I like it better and think it goes faster when you have the carbines go last in the group so you can shoot pistol then have a few shooters in between to to switch rigs and get ready for carbine.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I do not think the carbine shooters are slowing things up. If you have 5 people shooting carbine and pistol it is like 5 more shooters showing up. I think running pistol and then carbine right after each other slows it up a bit with the transition from pistol rig to carbine rig. I like it better and think it goes faster when you have the carbines go last in the group so you can shoot pistol then have a few shooters in between to to switch rigs and get ready for carbine.

You're probably right...I was just whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom