• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I am thinking about joining Delta PB and see they are having a gun show on Aug24-25. Do you have to be a member to attend? Thought it might be a good way to see the club.

TD

phil

Oct 25, 2008
    Edgewood, MD
    I used to be a member there but it was too far from home to be practical. It's a good club in my opinion, good facilities and very reasonably priced. The show is open to the public and a good way to see the place. Admission is only $3 - $5 at most. Don't recall now if the ranges are open during the show or not. If you're close enough to use it regularly it's well worth joining.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Good club. We have monthly pistol and rifle matches. I live in Riverside and it is about a 35 minute ride. Elk Neck State Forest range is a 45 minute ride.

You do not have to be a member to attend the gun show.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    I will be all of 5 miles from the gun range in about a week. Waiting on settlement to happen on my new house in Delta. I will definitely be signing up as soon as things are settled down and I stop having to hemorrhage 100 dollars bills for this move. I will probably be moving on one of those two days that the show is happening.

tindraz

Oct 25, 2012
    Forest Hill
    I went for the first time last year and I am not a member. There was people using the range. I got a good deal on a clean Mossberg 500 20 gauge with a 3x9 scope. I bought it for my youngest son but I like it so much that I am in the market for another one.

It is a very small show but I will be going again.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I will be all of 5 miles from the gun range in about a week. Waiting on settlement to happen on my new house in Delta. I will definitely be signing up as soon as things are settled down and I stop having to hemorrhage 100 dollars bills for this move. I will probably be moving on one of those two days that the show is happening.

Congrats!!! that's a nice area!

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp

Hope to see you there sometime. That club is an amazing value and a nice facility.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Hope to see you there sometime. That club is an amazing value and a nice facility.

You offered to take me before and I haven't really had time since the offer. Ammo stash was also a little slim at the time. Its been slowly growing but I have enough for at least a day of shooting. I will make time after the move if the offer still stands. I have no idea how the process works for becoming a member, I would assume you have to at least know another member?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    For a club and range, there is also SLCFSA. Not far from the junction of 272 and 372. VERY nice facilities.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    went this morning, small crowd, but in a small building. ammo was pricey, of course. Bought a lb. of IMR4895 for, $30 (!!) didnt really see anything else that caught my eye until I was walking out and ran into a gentleman selling a Western Field (Mossberg 500) with engraving and checkered walnut and an adjustable choke for $100.
    Made the ride worth it.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Went around noonish. Lots of AR mags ranging from $8 to $20. Ammo was still on the high side. Ammo cans, powder, knives, odd and end AR parts scattered around. Walked out with 2 AR mags and 2 AK mags.

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Went late this AM and got a great deal on a large ammo can. Seems like none of the ammo was priced "right" - corrosive 54r was going for about 0.40+ per round.

Lot and lots of mags up there - really if you were looking for AR mags was the place to be.

Gun Connection was up there and had competitive prices on mags.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Anyone pick up a good deal? I was able to get a Ruger 10/22 with a Bushnell Red Dot 2 ten round mags and a 25 round mag for one hell of a price. The rifle looked like it just came out of the box, two of the mags showed no signs of residue from being used. Awesome deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom