• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    im thinking of heading down there while on vacation in ocean city. has any one been? is there anything i should look out for or know before i go? like restrictions on ammo are targets/target backs available there? things like that. im thinking of taking my new 30-30 and my wifes ar-15 she just built maybe even my shotgun to bust some clays.

Shooter88

Aug 21, 2013
    I have been there and it is a great place to shoot. $20 gets you in all day. I think the only ammo restriction they have is that they no longer allow .50 BMG. They have target stands there and they also give you a couple paper targets when you get there. The range is very laid back and easy going.

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I have been there a few times, Great place. I think its 20 bucks a day. Bring some clays with you, you can lay the on the berm and shoot them they also have steel to shoot. At least they did when we had the MDS shoot. Have FUN:party29:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    It is a great range. Make sure to take plenty of ammo and water. $20 cash or $25 if you use a card to shoot all day. They have target stands and will give you a few paper targets. They also have steel set up at 25, 100, 200 and 300 yards. No center fire rifles on 25 yard steel.

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    It is a great range. Make sure to take plenty of ammo and water. $20 cash or $25 if you use a card to shoot all day. They have target stands and will give you a few paper targets. They also have steel set up at 25, 100, 200 and 300 yards. No center fire rifles on 25 yard steel.

sounds good!im looking forward to ringing some steel now!

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    Well I had a blast I'll definitely be returning. I think the wife enjoyed it as well with her AR she put together herself.
    caa8a0320ebe87ee2503ba927f573d75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom