• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Thats a good price on the Delton. I've had good luck with mine. YMMV
    with 223/556 hard to find, wonder if AR sales are fizzling out and driving prices down now.

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Got a kit for #1 son. He built up his Engage lower last night and took it to the range . Put on a Red Dot. Greased and oiled the bolt.
    Ran flawless through 100 rounds.

He shot most all the rounds after sighting in Red Dot at s steel target

eeb7ca67fe49598c7c801178eecd8fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I bought a blem version of this 3 years ago when it was on sale for $269. The only issue I had was that the BCG was so rough and sharp on certain edges that if there was an empty mag in the magwell, you couldn't pull the charging handle - something would catch. After comparing it to another BCG I had that was Nickel Boron, and totally slick on ends and edges, I dehorned the back end of it with some fine emery paper, and I haven't had a lick of trouble with it since. Overall, I'd buy it again - for the price, it's been outstanding.

Oh - the milspec trigger it came with was heavy and gritty. I dropped in a CMC 3.5 lb single stage cartridge trigger, and it was one of my favorite ARs before I lost everything in that tragic boating accident on the Chesapeake.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I’ve been getting COMPLETE (incl BCG and CH) DelTon uppers for $300 on sale via GrabAGun by using GunSearch.com and $320 via MidSouth Shooters Supply by watching their weekly sales email ads …

https://grabagun.com/bsearch/result/?q=Delton

I really favor the DelTons for topping the $120 to $140 PSA complete lowers which around a dozen or more family members who are present day toddlers to teens don’t yet know are being set aside for them … :cool:

… throw in a $120 LaRue MBT or the new Timney 3-lb drop ins avail on sale for $100 and one has a WAY ABOVE rack grade rifle for $530 to $600, before optics selection. :party29:

Word to the wise and all … These prices are NOT gonna last forever ….

I see my favorite DelTon option (LtWt profile bbl w 15” MLOK) has “gone up” a whopping $9 since my last two purchased, a month ago … https://grabagun.com/del-ton-upper-5-56-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-m-lok-handguard.html

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    throw in a $120 LaRue MBT or the new Timney 3-lb drop ins avail on sale for $100 and one has a WAY ABOVE rack grade rifle for $530 to $600, before optics selection.
    Another option, and IMO isn't a bad one, is to put a $10 set of JP springs in a PSA EPT - that yielded a slick trigger with a 4-4.5 lb pull.

A trigger a friend of mine has told me about is the ALG trigger - it's running $80 right now, but I've heard they can be had on sale in the $50 ballpark, and apparently it's a very good trigger for the money.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I’ve been getting COMPLETE (incl BCG and CH) DelTon uppers for $300 on sale via GrabAGun by using GunSearch.com and $320 via MidSouth Shooters Supply by watching their weekly sales email ads …

https://grabagun.com/bsearch/result/?q=Delton

I really favor the DelTons for topping the $120 to $140 PSA complete lowers which around a dozen or more family members who are present day toddlers to teens don’t yet know are being set aside for them … :cool:

… throw in a $120 LaRue MBT or the new Timney 3-lb drop ins avail on sale for $100 and one has a WAY ABOVE rack grade rifle for $530 to $600, before optics selection. :party29:

Word to the wise and all … These prices are NOT gonna last forever ….

I see my favorite DelTon option (LtWt profile bbl w 15” MLOK) has “gone up” a whopping $9 since my last two purchased, a month ago … https://grabagun.com/del-ton-upper-5-56-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-m-lok-handguard.html

Did you get PSA to ship you a complete lower? My friend just tried to order one and they said they wouldn't ship to MD. EDIT: NM I see you escaped MD

I showed him this deal so hopefully he jumps on it.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Don’t think PSA will ship complete lower. However, I did order stripped PSA AR10 BLEMISH lowers and they shipped to my FFL w/ no issue.

Did you get PSA to ship you a complete lower? My friend just tried to order one and they said they wouldn't ship to MD. EDIT: NM I see you escaped MD

I showed him this deal so hopefully he jumps on it.

Don’t think PSA will ship complete lower. However, I did order stripped PSA AR10 BLEMISH lowers and they shipped to my FFL w/ no issue.

An FFL has to order the complete lower in Marylandistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom